Resources and Morale

• I have read that resource shortages impacts morale.

I have a country that I am facing that has 0 coal, 0 oil, 0 gas, 0 steel. This has been true for several days and I have taken the capital. The provinces of this country vary between 63 and 80 percent morale. Does that seem correct?

• Edwylm

Approved the thread.
  • At the beginning of your governance, your country will consist of 12 provinces. Each province has a focus on one single resource that is being produced in large amounts to be shared throughout your nation.

Resources are continuously produced and consumed. The resulting income rate for each resource is given per hour. If a resource is used up completely and still has a negative income rate, the resulting shortage will have negative effects (disabled buildings, morale drop).

To handle resource deficiencies - for example if you own a nation that produces no oil, but you need some to build e.g. a factory or advanced weaponry (see chapter "Province Upgrades" and "Factory Productions") - you can have a look at the stock market, which you can find under "Resources" in the second tab. This is your chance to make some profit; here you can:

• sell resources you currently don't need for a price you define
    • buy resources that are offered on the market
    • request resources for a price that you think is adequate, e.g. if the current prices are too high
    • sell resources directly to someone who has made a request himself on the market

Resource Minimum Daily Needs Consequences of Shortage Food demand: 800 tons per day and province

Code
    1. Severe drop of morale.

Grain

Code
    1. 20 tons per unit and day.

1000 tons per barracks.

Code
    1. Drop of unit morale

Disabled barracks

Fish

Code
    1. No minimum amount of fish needed.

Fish

Code
    1. No minimum amount of fish needed.

Building Material:

In order to maintain and improve the infrastructure of your country as well as to produce high-tech weaponry in your factories, you need as the underlying basis lumber and iron ore.

Resource Minimum daily needs Consequences of shortage Material demand: 800 tons per day and province.

Code
    1. Drop of morale.

Lumber

Code
    1. No minimum amount needed.

Iron Ore

Code
    1. No minimum amount needed.

Krazy Kiwi

Game Operator - Supremacy 1914 EN

• I have read that resource shortages impacts morale.

I have a country that I am facing that has 0 coal, 0 oil, 0 gas, 0 steel. This has been true for several days and I have taken the capital. The provinces of this country vary between 63 and 80 percent morale. Does that seem correct?

Each/All provinces have civilian populations of 4 million and have daily upkeep cost of 800/800/800 food/materials/energy to sustain upkeep cost read the following...Self sustaining Province Morale % > Double provinces at 20% / Single provinces 68% (with no corruption and no upgrades)

Each province has its own resource production. Boost production = build structures such as harbor (available day 2) boosts your local production +25%, railroads (available on day 5) boosts your local production +33%, Factories (available on day 8) boosts your local production +8% per lvl... Production also depends on morale of the province morale can be increased building forts +5% per lvl

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!