more speed worlds

• i would love to see more 4x or faster worlds being added for all scenarios. it feels like all there is now is the tutorial map to play, which is fun it gets boring playing the same scenarios/map after a few games. i would love to see world 500 or 100 speed maps pop up more often or any other scenarios. it feels like these other speed words only come up once a month which is just unfortunate because they are really fun.

• Slyx

Approved the thread.
  • They are special event games, hence the special event-ness about them. The regular game speed is the "slow" one that still resonates well with a lot of people.

The reason I care at all is that more speed games would mean even more regular games where absolutely everything turns AI on day 3. So I'm against it. Please accept the fact that the game's pace is not what you're used to from modern mobile games or the fact that the games you prefer to play don't start every other day. Afterall, you can make a game last for a few weeks, even a speed game, no? Should hold you over until you can dive into another one.