Increased time for evaluation of push with control points on control points events

• Hello

i have seen dozens of games lost by people because push with victory points saved cheatign player and let him win a map

so there are 2-3 options we have to remedy this:

1. block trade of victory points

2. increase time in which you need to keep victory poitns from 1-2 real tiem days to over 3 so GOs have tiem to r eact

3. increase reaction tiem of GOs to victory push reports which probably is not possible with limited number of GOs

I hope everyone will see obvious gain for a communitty from such a changes

Thanks

GB

• Hello

i have seen dozens of games lost by people because push with victory points saved cheatign player and let him win a map

For clarification are you talking about CONTROL POINTS or victory points, which are not exactly same thing, Control point map you can win with controlling 4 provinces for 3 days , where victory points are amassed from morale and number of building types of many provinces in a ratio against rest of map.

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Golden Buddha

Changed the title of the thread from “Increased time for evaluation of push with victory points on a victory points events” to “Increased time for evaluation of push with control points on control points events”.
  • I'll throw in a recent experience:

In a control point map, I was at 28/30, the nearest competitor was at 19/30, and they quietly traded with two other players for 12 CPs, putting them at 31/30. I declared war and captured one of their control points, and they traded again to get two more from the same players, putting them at 32/30. At the same time, the countries they traded with also attacked me, to ensure that the account was successfully pushed.

For the record, I was the largest country on the map, with the largest army, and was 12 hours away from capturing the last two points I needed when they commenced the trades.

I would agree that trading control points should be made illegal for control point maps, and that account pushing reports should be given priority over game bug or other player reports. This occurred three weeks ago and I've yet to receive a response to the report.