Simple Suggestion for Game Designers

• Please make this simple, easy suggestion happen:

- Be able to create multiple single player games (me vs only AI - for example a game with a password), not just be allowed to create 1 game per month.

- Be able to create these games at 4x, 10x, 15x, 20x speed options. If the higher speed options are not feasible to create that code, at the very least the 4x speed tutorial map option should be available.

This is literally the only way I'd continue to play this game.

I want to play a chill game against bots in my free time that is stress free and and a feel good game. I don't want to play this game against smart humans - especially against cheating/allying/massive goldmark paying humans.

Furthermore, I'd be MUCH more likely to use and buy goldmarks on these private games against AI because these games will be winable and fun.

Thank you.

• sonja1976

Approved the thread.
  • Just in case you did not know you can already create a proivate game with password...

and teh multiple speed settings.. hmm they probably could ad it yet 20x?? ive been in a test game faster then that.. its unplayable

• Yes, I know it's possible to create password games and play against the AI. I specifically wrote that we should be able to create multiple games, not just be allowed 1 game per month. Also, they should be faster speed options.

• When you got the Premium Fuction/High Command you are allowed to make 5 private games per month. Speed options in private games not allowed yet, but a 4x speed option would be nice for a private game, I agree.

• This is the exact request I wanted to make. It could be more fun playing in a wide range of speed options.

Playing quite a number of games in a month could also relieve the burden of getting used to a single game against smart players.

It's a great proposal!