Units turned red, but not showing as an enemy?

• Hi, Hope this is the right place for this.
    I had a neutral nation with units close to mine; when I logged in again, the units were red, with one of them moving towards my unit, with a red arrow.
    I usually understand this to mean they are enemy units, however the provinces belonging to that country still show grey, not red, there was no declaration of war, and they don't show up on the list of countries who've declared war against me.
    Is it a bug? Or just some mechanic that I haven't seen before?
    Quick replies appreciated, since I'm trying to figure out if I need to attack these units.
    This is in "World in Flames -100" if it matters.

• Ahrcanne

Approved the thread.
  • Each country has a colour assigned to its territory and its arrow indicates its colour as well, it is possible that the country you say is red.

index.php?eID=image&uid=17245598&mode=2&L=3<< Send ticket here if you need help >>

b78//+

• There has also been bugs like this in numerous games, where neutral countries are being attacked due to proximity.

Had this happen in a game recently where an enemy parked his battlship on a neutral battleship, my subs sank both, and paper reflected the neutral country losing troops to me. But we remained at peace.