infantry on the water vs warship

• Tell me, please, where can I specifically read about the fact that infantry on the water (standing up to the waist, or being like drowned from the Titanic) can cause damage to a warship and even destroy it?

Yesterday, during the round, when I saw an enemy detachment descending into the water, I thought that the infantry was running away from the shelling, and they "walked up to the cruiser and destroyed it. I think with their fists and helmets ((

US_Navy_explosive_ordnance_disposal_%28EOD%29_divers.jpg

• If infantry in the water were swimming, there would be no embark time. They would just go.

They're embarking onto armed transport vessels, from which they're able to shoot at the crew of the cruisers.

The fact that infantry have an attack/defense rating at sea is the indicator that they can attack ships. It's on the Units page in the manual.

• If infantry in the water were swimming, there would be no embark time. They would just go.

They're embarking onto armed transport vessels, from which they're able to shoot at the crew of the cruisers.

The fact that infantry have an attack/defense rating at sea is the indicator that they can attack ships. It's on the Units page in the manual.

Perhaps the most adequate and all-encompassing best explanation of the phenomenon. I am sincerely grateful to you. I really didn't think that the infantry does not just float in the water, but is transported in invisible to the eyes (so as not to distract players from the great strategies) marine vehicles. Thank you again for a clear and complete answer.