Beginner Tips for Playing Better.

• Malma,

-200 wood per hour.

If it's at 0 it stays at 0. It doesn't go into the negative. You just have to make sure It's not at 0 at day change.

• Something that hasn't been mentioned is how important morale is. When I'm advancing I am constantly rotating fresh high morale troops from the rear with my low morale troops on the front. Sending my low morale troops to 100% morale provinces.

Also. When moving troops across the water I transport them in my navy's ships. This protects them from losing morale.

So in short, Always keep an eye on the morale of your troops and rotate them out when they gets close to 50%. I like to keep them at at least 75% and up.

• Something that hasn't been mentioned is how important morale is. When I'm advancing I am constantly rotating fresh high morale troops from the rear with my low morale troops on the front. Sending my low morale troops to 100% morale provinces.

Also. When moving troops across the water I transport them in my navy's ships. This protects them from losing morale.

So in short, Always keep an eye on the morale of your troops and rotate them out when they gets close to 50%. I like to keep them at at least 75% and up.

Are you sure the Ship trick works? And can you confirm that mechanical units always regain points regardless of the morale they are sitting on?

• Are you sure the Ship trick works?

Infantry stacked with BB or CL don't change HP.

And can you confirm that mechanical units always regain points regardless of the morale they are sitting on?

When non-infantry are in own province they heal 1/7 of missing HP regardless of province morale. Otherwise their HP doesn't change.