Beginner Tips for Playing Better.

• 1. When you load into a game make sure you have Recuitment Centers built. If you don't have them you will not produce any new troops.

2. When taking a new territory make sure you have at least 7 troops on the province until the moral goes up at day change. That will prevent the province from revolting and any troops on there going to another country.

3. Keep an eye on your resources. If any of them drop to 0 you're going to start losing moral and troops [if it's food you have 0 of] and your provinces will start revolting.

4. Teaming up with your neighbors can reduce troop loss when attacking countries together. Communication with your allies is super important.

5. Level 2+ forts hide troop counts and helps tremendously in defending your land from attacks.

6. Build advanced units as soon as possible. Cars and Calvary are useful before anyone has artillery and can give you a leg up on players just using infantry.

7. Railroads, Harbors, and Factories all increase the production of the resource that territory produces. Railroads also increase the speed of troops moving across that territory and Harbors decrease the embarking/disembarking time of troops.

8. Leave the small AI nations alone at the start of the game. You can use them as buffer nations, and force others to either attack them or move around them to get to you. You can also give the small AI nations Right of Way making your relations improve even to the point where they give you Right of Way.

If you have any other tips to share with new players please comment them down below! These are pretty basic tips, but I'm surprised at the amount of players that don't know this information. Hopefully this helps some people :) Also please correct me if I got anything wrong!

• First of all thanks for sharing this, it would be helpful for a lot of players (most of them won't ever see it tho), I have couple not-to-do tips, if you want to add them to the main list it would be perfect for more visibility.

I'd really advise against using forced march except under certain circumstances when you need to arrive first or something like this. Troops lose a lot of moral and a lot of new players use it too much.

I saw that a lot of new players create a lot of workshops at the beginning, that's inadvisable too in my opinion as you won't really use them all and those resources will be helpful in the future.

• put them in double resource provinces for more efficiency

24h/50% = 12h of time saved

12h/50% = 6h of time saved

Total time saved on recruitment is 100% more in a single province than in a double. It's not more efficient to place them in doubles but it allows for the higher output frequency.

And ah I'm already at it, let's get nitpicky some more:

2. When taking a new territory make sure you have at least 7 troops on the province until the moral goes up at day change. That will prevent the province from revolting and any troops on there going to another country.

3. Keep an eye on your resources. If any of them drop to 0 you're going to start losing moral and troops [if it's food you have 0 of] and your provinces will start revolting.

2. What you need in a new territory at 25% morale is a garrison strength of 6.0. Low morale infantry is low strength, so you might need seven dudes, maybe more, but in more usual circumstances you'll get away fine with six. Mechs are not impacted by this, making them very useful for riot control in the later game.

3. You will not lose any troops due to resource shortages, that's bunk. You will however already suffer the province morale penalty sooner than hitting 0. If you have negative production of a resource, you must have a stockpile of it at time of day change that will last for another full in-game day, so usually 24 hours to avoid the deficiency penalty.

• 1. It is enough to hav barracks to produce infantry but offices are better choice

2. 6 infs is enough for morale 25 , you cna check how many untis you need looking at province description and checkign rebelion chance. Deduct 1 infantry at the tim to lower garrison and check how this will influence the outcome

3. there is strategy that says to go full red bar to maximize ie iron production on the expense of wood. It is good strategy at the beggining when you have a small country and morale is easy to fix.

4. But watch out - givign maps to everyone means that yoru opponents can have access to screenshots

5. level 1.5 forts hide units so if you just want to hide troops - stop production when you reach that stage

6. learn waht is flwoer, tercios, hwo dmg is spread and applied and what are cap limits on every unit. Ie 40 infantry has exactly same dmg as 10 000 000 infantry. Learn about dmg delimiters.

7. Fots can also increase resources produciton as they rise morale of province. The mroe morale you have- the more you produce adn the bigger bonuses ports, ailways and factories give you.

8. Yeha no poin atatckign first. Wait for other to weaken Ais or other nations and join 3rd or 4th to be safe. Small Ais will be useful laetr whe nyou need morale boost for yoru 1000 provinces and you will need AI capitals for that.

9. Read al lstrategy topics, especially those from top fghting players as you have confirmation they know how to use them on the battlefield. You ccna check also ytube resoruces from Zolokin ( basics adand medium) , DruzusNero (me - advanced) and coupel of other guys.

10. Learn to fight . The more you fight - the betetr you get with it. Rise challenge by fightign withotu freinds, support, GMs. later make it even harder attakcign bigegr players and limittign yoru activity. This way you will peerfect yoru own style.

GL HF

may the Golden Path be with you

• 1 - Do not attack without cover, either by artillery or armored vehicles. Facing a fort without protection is suicide, so forcing the enemy out of it with artillery is more efficient, especially if it's a bot.

2 - Some resources are more expensive depending on the map, like iron on the 100 player map and oil on the 31 player map. So, if you're going to attack someone, make sure it's someone who has the most valuable resources (which could also be a resource you're in need of at the moment).

3 - Don't expand too fast, doing so means having multiple provinces with low morale and no infrastructure, which results in low resource production. And as provinces have a maintenance cost, if you take many provinces of the same resource, you will possibly have a lower production of other resources that were not compensated.

• About the barracks, if I put two barracks in two provinces with double production I will produce more troops in one day than if I place them in provinces with single production. Or is there something I haven't thought of?

• baracks and workshops only go in dbl resources tiles in the first 12 days or so you should be focused on stockpiling iron wood and oil diplomacy is your friend and the inf damage cap is now 20 due to the new update not 40 so just trying to clear that up two harbours is optimal which means hiking wood production for days one and two then switching back to hiked iron after you have those done and forts are also a friend harbours add lik 27% production to provinces railroads add production and forts morale focus heavily on developing your dbls and the one or so tile of the resource most needed

• the Inf cap starts at 20 now and ends around normally. i only recommend beginners to build a single barracks.

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• Can anyone explain how the rally points supposed to be used? I'll select Rally point but it doesn't offer me The option to select any troops to send to that rally point. Just confused If someone could clarify I would appreciate it. Oh btw I'm also playing mobile. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks

• Can anyone explain how the rally points supposed to be used? I'll select Rally point but it doesn't offer me The option to select any troops to send to that rally point. Just confused If someone could clarify I would appreciate it. Oh btw I'm also playing mobile. Not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks

Any troops that get created at the province from which you've created the rally point will automatically move to that rally point

For example:
    I have a recruiting office in Philadelphia, that means I get infantry units every now and then.
    I click on the rally point option and place a rally point in New York
    Now everytime the unit gets recruited in Philadelphia, it will start making it's way to New York.

You can select multiple provinces at once (I think on mobile you can do that in the province list view) and set the rally point at the same time which I found useful when setting up a defence front.

• If you have negative production of a resource, you must have a stockpile of it at time of day change that will last for another full in-game day, so usually 24 hours to avoid the deficiency penalty.

Can you explain what that means?

• Can you explain what that means?

In resources you can have a negative growth rate. This means that the production is lower than the consumption. To avoid a penalty, you stock of that resource needs to exceed the negative amount.

Example: If your production is 10,000 per day and your consumption is 15,000 per day, then you are consuming from stock a rate of 5,000 per day. At the day change, you need to have at least 5,000 in stock or will get the penalty.

I hope that helps.

• What happens if i got 0 wood, yet lose 200 wood per hour.
    Do i get an instant morale malus then, even without daychange?

THANKS!