End of game timer and score calculation

• As the end of game timer lines up with each new day in a game, and score is updated when a new day starts, I have to ask if at the end of a game the score for winning is the one calculated at the end of the last day, or if it is the one updated in the previous day that counts.
    Furthermore, it would be very helpful if anyone could share or provide any kind of formula that lists all the factors that go into calculating score, but unnecessary if it is terribly inconvenient, I would be more than satisfied if the first question was answered.

• Edwylm

Approved the thread.
  • The score you would need to win is the one from the last day of the gam. Meaning even if you may already have surpassed the requirement you will need to wait for the next day to start.

The Answer to your second question would be the morale of your provinces are what makes up your score. Though I'm not sure if any other factors have a role here.

• When the end of game timer lines up with day change, the final score is the one that counts. In a 90 day match, it's the day 91 score. If the win is based on control points, it's the last score calculated on the day the timer runs out, so if the timer expires 12 hours into day 47, the score calculated at the beginning of day 47 is what's used.

The actual score calculation is based on provinces, province morale, and upgrades constructed. The formula is in other threads in the forums and on discord.