User profile description

• Hello

I am not sure if I see it correctly but it seems my strenght bar is showing opposite score

My fighting score is 3 x bigger that economic one while color bar shows it other way around.

Is it intended to be like that or someone forgot to position red bar under military score and blue one under economic score?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• i believe what's wrong is the info above and below, as military makes more sense to be as red instead of blue, just a guessing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HA8kSdsf_M

Soldiers! don't give yourselves to brutes

men who despise you, enslave you

who regiment your lives, tell you what to do

what to think and what to feel!

Who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle,

use you as cannon fodder.

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men

machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

• I would have to agree with Golden Frieeza on this (nice kdr btw), I noticed the same thing, the bar underneath the scores does not accurately represent the scores, it's irrelevant what colours each is allocated, the bar beneath should be (in the example above) much longer for the military (blue) score than for the economic (red) score. As it i it makes no sense.

• I would have to agree with Golden Frieeza on this (nice kdr btw),

yeah

makes more sense to build military and conquer simcity than build simcity and be conquered

ultraoff- 90% ress into military

I am guessing that swapping position of red and blue bar will solve the thing. looks like someone forgot to run final test after finishing codding ;-)

• yeah

makes more sense to build military and conquer simcity than build simcity and be conquered

ultraoff- 90% ress into military

I am guessing that swapping position of red and blue bar will solve the thing. looks like someone forgot to run final test after finishing codding ;-)

Remember that only PvP military fights are scored (including Elite AI), so, it's possible to have economical score higher than military one.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Remember that only PvP military fights are scored (including Elite AI), so, it's possible to have economical score higher than military one.

Yes it is, however in the example the military score is 3x the economic therefore the military bar should be 3x longer too but the economic bar is longer. I fear you are not quite understanding what the actual issue is we are trying to bring attention to.