Bugs or not?

• Shown travel times do not match with actual travel time.

At some spots on map when arty ordered to attack, its just do not attack.

When enemy are in my arty range, arty do not open fire and enemy could get into melee range without 0 shots from my arty, same I could do to enemy.

Bomber attacking to moving target ( ship ), bomber gets to old position and sharp turn like 110 degree and adds 15 minutes to airplanes travel time.

Something odd going on with airplanes, sometimes cant see where exactly are those planes and some wrong travel times appear, at least visually .

Submarine got stack in the middle of North America and could not move it.

Maybe something has changed ingame mechanics, I just returned after some time.

• "I could see my enemies all armies positions and count, same happened, one of the enemies could see mine. In some games I had spikes on some parts of armies and movements without share of map."

• This could be due to intel from espionage (spies)

"Shown travel times do not match with actual travel time."

• Sometimes, indicated travel times are not updated to take into account newly capture provinces, railway etc..

"At some spots on map when arty ordered to attack, its just do not attack."

• I sometimes experience this as well, don't know how to solve it.

"When enemy are in my arty range, arty do not open fire and enemy could get into melee range without 0 shots from my arty, same I could do to enemy"

• Maybe the artillery is set to 'return fire' or lower firing mode?

"Bomber attacking to moving target ( ship ), bomber gets to old position and sharp turn like 110 degree and adds 15 minutes to airplanes travel time."

• This happens when the target has a substantial change in position since the bomber took off.

"Submarine got stack in the middle of North America and could not move it."

• I have seen this happened before too.. Don't know how to solve it.

Any sufficiently advanced tactic is indistinguishable from magic to the uninitiated.

• yeah you could be right about spies. Its seems like, somehow never noticed that. How many sabotage spies need then to reveal all armies? ITs silly I can see even every single submarine. pffff

Thats sorted, I will edit then.