[Iron Order] Is there a function to disband unwanted units? If not, why not?

• Question is about Iron Order 1919, I hope this is the right place to ask it.

The title kinda says it all already : )I'm trying to get rid of a bunch of militias that cost a lot of upkeep, and that don't serve a purpose anymore. It's actually really difficult to get rid of them through combat (they are slow, and usually when I enter a battle, the goal is to win it, not lose it).

So I'm wondering why there isn't a function to disband your units? I don't even care if you get some of their cost refunded, just that I can let them go without having to send them to their death.

• Kushisake

Changed the title of the thread from “Is there a function to disband unwanted units? If not, why not?” to “[Iron Order] Is there a function to disband unwanted units? If not, why not?”.
  • Ahrcanne

Approved the thread.
  • I've wondered this too...

I'm finishing up my 4th game and a nation that I was previously allied with started having a less friendly relations. I wanted to go from Share Intelligence to Peace, but we each had troops in each other's territory so we had to phase our relations incrementally as we moved guys around.

Being able to disband the units would have made the relations change as quick as the change in mood itself.