Huge lag in Chat function

• Hi there. I am playing 100 player event. I use the chat function extensively. My internet and rest of game is fine but there is a huge lag ongoingly with this part of the game. Its costing me hours and hours of extra time waiting for the message screen to load. Repeatedly I type and it takes up to 20-30 seconds for the text to appear. I have no lag in any other aspect of the game.

How can I get Bytros to address this problem?

Does anyone else have this problem?

I am a huge user of this function so it is really effecting my quality of experience.

Note - I have been using the game hours per day for last couple of weeks. The problem is very consistent.

Correction - now I am experiencing big lags in other pages loading within the game eg messages, switching between views like espionage. Its so annoying and its pretty constant. it wasn't always like this. I have very fast internet.

Aaaargh. Its sooo slow!!!

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • Hello, I've never had the same problem. My thinking on the reason is it might be your Infrastructure, not the speed of your Internet. You can try deleting the game and reinstalling it. But I don't know what to say to you about this subject. I have never experienced it.

• I was just about to post about the same problem. I'm on a 500 map, and for the most part, I don't have lag when I'm just issuing general orders, but when I go to the chat function, it takes like 30 seconds just to open up, then to switch to a chat, and then during typing the msg it'll also lag, sometimes it'll tell me that the page is unresponsive, and I'll wait for it to load. And then when I'm done with the chat the rest of the game is very laggy, just moving around the map has like maybe 10 fps where before there was basically no lag and I have to reload the tab so that it's back to normal. If I had to guess the game is trying to load all msgs when I only need to read the bottom ones (although this is just a guess), but it's very fustrating as sending one msg takes 2-3 minutes when it should only be a few seconds.