Set Rally Point for Groups of Provinces

• I have a Premium Account and love the functionality of setting Rally Points.

At the time of this posting, I'm in a game where I have racked up 100+ provinces on the European map. Since I play on my mobile mostly, managing that many provinces can get cumbersome. With that much expansion, I often have to fight wars on multiple fronts and must set rally points all over the map, and have to scroll a long way to set a rally point; only then have to repeat this for each province from which I want to send troops. The result is that I sometimes end up with orphaned units standing idle in neutral territory that I can't move without starting a war.

I think it would be better idea to select a group of provinces, and give them all the same rally point ONCE. Likewise to be able to disable rally points in a similar manner.

In games when there are multiple fronts it would make sending reinforcements much easier, and I believe would result in less orphan units standing around doing nothing but eating valuable grain.

Thanks for considering this idea.

8)

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • on pc it is much easier then you think. click province admin, then click the top right button, then the top most ralley button. and youll have all provinces in a state where you can click in one loaction, and ever province has their ralley point set to that location. its not as easy on mobile. the easiest method would be by using the Province administration again, however you need to select every province one by one until all of their boxes, are ticked

• on pc it is much easier then you think. click province admin, then click the top right button, then the top most ralley button. and youll have all provinces in a state where you can click in one loaction, and ever province has their ralley point set to that location. its not as easy on mobile. the easiest method would be by using the Province administration again, however you need to select every province one by one until all of their boxes, are ticked

I haven't tried from the Province Administration section yet, although I did notice the check boxes and wondered why they were there...

Time to tinker.

• You can select multiple provinces on mobile as well. On the map, select a province, then tap&hold the next for 3 seconds. Continue to add provinces to the group until you have all the ones you need. You can give mass rally point, construction, and production orders that way. Mass espionage (like assigning groups of defensive spies) is not an option.

• You can select multiple provinces on mobile as well. On the map, select a province, then tap&hold the next for 3 seconds. Continue to add provinces to the group until you have all the ones you need. You can give mass rally point, construction, and production orders that way. Mass espionage (like assigning groups of defensive spies) is not an option.

Thanks Walrus_3d,

That actually works!!!

I tried it a few weeks ago and am just getting around to replying today...

Even this mode selecting one by one working, sometimes when you have troops in the province you lose all the selection you already made. The ideal would be in the provinces tab (on mobile), when selecting several provinces, there would be this option of meeting point, in addition to the current production options.