Griefer in game # 5873404

• In Game # 5873404 there is one player controlling two countries. Grover the Composer as West Libya, and Alex the Great115 as Ottoman are the same guy.

As a player new to the game, I am just learning, this is my second game. I told a friend and he joined me in the above game. We as new players have to play these tutoral matches to earn enough level experience to play in one of the larger matches, in fact it is our goal to join a 500 player game. Meanwhile this level 12 creep is playing two countries, AND he is in the tutoral! This guy is a troll and a griefer, and I hope something can be done to stop this kind of nonsensical behavior. the guy is sick and twisted, to dominate newbies and really spoil the fun in what otherwise is a really cool game

• go to settings, click report, describe the situation as best as you can. put their names in there as well.

in-game report button is dead, nothing happens.
    same with the support button at the end of the page.
    looks like this forum is the only way. been waiting for 5+ days for a reply.

looks like this game is heading the way of the dodo with support dead. big tell-tale sign tbh.

• in-game report button is dead, nothing happens.
    same with the support button at the end of the page.
    looks like this forum is the only way. been waiting for 5+ days for a reply.

looks like this game is heading the way of the dodo with support dead. big tell-tale sign tbh.

unfortunately in game report button is in fact dead. :)

you have to go the long way now by going to settings and clicking bug report.

All is fair in love and war