• hello i new to this game i played a greatwar tutorial i look few tutorial and i learn alots. but one thing i dont understand is how 1 players add acces to all Ai territory in the map is it something possible or its hacking? and the Teamate that i add in my coalition that i kick because he was an ai decide to attack me randomly i dind click to attack im i add right away and the war got declare when egypt add all is troops next to me on italy territory.

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • Reason one player gets RoW with AI nations is because he has High Global popularity,

1. Ways to manipulate Global popularity and by extension AI
    2. Go to diplomacy tab and set relations with all AI to RoW , Share Maps or Shared Intel
    3. Some Positive Influences/Manipulations> RoW/Share Maps to AI or most Popular nations Trade Embargo Most Dreaded Nations Trade Embargo nations which AI are giving Trade Embargo to Always Declare War before Attacking Several Share Maps , do lots of trades on stock market, buying and selling 1 unit trades are enough, need large number /quantity of daily transactions, Numbers of trades rather than quantity of resources is factor
    4. Some Negative Influences/Manipulations> Having high military % (Large Military) Surprise Attacks Attacking anyone on Newspapers Most Popular List, large armies also will decrease Popularity

Reason AI goes to war when you kick him from your coalition is diplomacy switches from Share maps to Peace

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!