Anti-cheat

• Hi supremacy,

I think that you need to update your anti-cheat system. Recently my dad and I joined a game on the same internet server. We played and it was really fun, until we got some massages about anti-cheating. At first we didn’t know what it was but then we couldn’t open the round that we were in!! I think that supremacy 1914 needs to somehow change there anti-cheat system because you can’t even play on the same internet server now?!

Thanks for reading this,

Nico Pruim

• the option of 'anti-cheat off' is included in the game at map creation, to allow network players to play together in the same round.

You can create rounds with anti-cheat off on PC + with premium and you can set the game search filter to locate these rounds only.

you cannot play in public ranked games.

Legacy players, all played to the end. *Salute*

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs
    Supremacy1914 | Iron Order1919

• Multi accounting is against the terms of service This involves users playing with multiple accounts to make the game easier for them, and unfair for everyone else.

“𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔, 𝖎𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚’𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍.” - Tanith low, Skullduggery Pleasant Book Series.

Ahrcanne

English Senior Moderator

Supremacy 1914

S1914 - User profile (supremacy1914.nl)

• I believe some player named [redacted] is cheating but I can't be for sure. He has an incredibly large army despite building no buildings. It's very hard to tell if someone is cheating because of Goldmark. His armies have beat me even with low morale and low attack damage. One time while fighting one of his armies the stats claimed his army had: a strength of forty-one point five and forty units but, his army had only twelve troops in it. I have checked some of his armies with high morale and they have a strength similar to the amount of troops they have. My account was a bit glitched out but, even after I reloaded the page he continued to beat me in such strange circumstances. The stats for strength doesn't tell you how many soldiers a person has, the tag for their armies do. I'm not sure if he is cheating and my glitched out account allowed me to see what he is doing or is just using Goldmark. You need to lessen the things Goldmark allows a player to do it makes it to hard to identify cheaters.

• I am playing a game and a TON of countries have had coup D'etats. Morocco which, was played by Sultan( I don't know how to add the mark for the t)was overthrown. I think Sultan was playing All of those countries. It doesn't make any sense why that many countries would be overthrown, except that it's all connected.

• I assume this is where I report cheating. It involves multi-accounting.

The game is public World in Flames 100 player. I am Ecuador, so I have been watching Argentina.

Argentina is [redacted] and Republic of Argentina was [redacted].

Argentina was moving over Republic of Argentina.

Rep of A slammed and took Chile and slammed into Bolivia.

On day 5 which I am currently in, between 7:58 a.m. and 12:36 p.m. Argentina took from Republic of Argentina 15 provinces. There were maybe two battles. Republic of Argentina was eliminated after losing 7 to Argentina. Argentina lost 4.

Before that Republic of Argentina lost 33 total to Bolivia as of day 5, 62 total to Chile as of day 3.

As of now, Argentina has killed 12, lost 9, and captured 18 provinces. He owns 26 provinces. Please remove him for multi accounting both Argentina and Republic of Argentina. Thank you.

• This was a topic posted by a user to ask a question.

To report a multi Email [email protected].

give this info

1. The name of the game in the subject line.

2. The usernames of the people you would like to report in your message

3. The gameID in question.

in map issues not multi related, can be reported via Settings menu / more tab - ''support''

account names removed - topic closed

Legacy players, all played to the end. *Salute*

Field Marshal Dan

Senior Moderator

EN Support | Bytro Labs
    Supremacy1914 | Iron Order1919

• FMD

Closed the thread.