Bug report - espionage tab displays no info

• I have experienced a bug, I think starting since the last update, where some days (and yes, lasting for the entire day, until the game starts a new day) the espionage tab doesn't display any info at all. I can't see how many spies I have, I can't see the daily spy report, nothing.

Since I'm pretty reliant on spies this has been a major disruption to my games, if anybody could help with this please do so.

• I have experienced a bug, I think starting since the last update, where some days (and yes, lasting for the entire day, until the game starts a new day) the espionage tab doesn't display any info at all. I can't see how many spies I have, I can't see the daily spy report, nothing.

Since I'm pretty reliant on spies this has been a major disruption to my games, if anybody could help with this please do so.

go to settings, click bug report. explain your problem there

All is fair in love and war

• I did not have this in my screen before, but now there is ha huge black gape in the right side. I'm feeling annoyed because of it. how can I remove it? I tried changing my browser but it is not working, both browser giving same problem.