Fast map creation options

• Would You be Willing to pay GoldMarks for a fast map option? 13

1. Goldmarks only for map creation (6) 46%
    2. Goldmarks both as a map creation and each player paying an entry fee (3) 23%
    3. Faster maps should not even be an option (4) 31%

Since the addition of the tutorial maps, many players have found that they love the 4x speed of the tutorials. I am wanting to open up a discussion on the possibilities of maybe being able to create a 4x map with our monthly game creation.

I understand that there could be an issue of server space for doing this, furthermore that is an additional expense. An idea that I have been toying with is maybe like in the older days when Naval and Air packs were only GoldMark options, make the 4x speed be a GoldMark option. Would You as players be willing to spend GoldMarks to create or even to join a 4x non tutorial game? If so How many would be appropriate an appropriate entry fee?

“I’m not sure if I attract crazy or if I make them that way.” Harley Quinn

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

Bytro Labs | Supremacy1914

• you said about 45k a month for free? with that in mind i think 10k is a good amount personally that way your not dumping all your marks into it and so its still decently cheap to right out buy them. thats just my humble opinion.

• well looking at purchasing GM, Im seeing 13k GM is 4.99 and 5K GM is 1.99 Honestly I was thinking maybe 5k-10GM to create a 4x map, but then maybe 5k to join a created map.

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

• you said about 45k a month for free? with that in mind i think 10k is a good amount personally that way your not dumping all your marks into it and so its still decently cheap to right out buy them. thats just my humble opinion.

Is that 10k for the creation of the map, or anyone joining? I gave my thoughts on both sides of that.

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

• The only reason why I'm not fond of requiring gold marks for entry is because it's already difficult enough finding & keeping active players.

I can see how this may weed out players that are not as serious, and that can be helpful. I can also see how it may prevent even some serious players from joining.

So I'm kind of on the fence on that. But I definitely support having the option, and I also support requiring gold marks to start such a map.

• I think being able to create Maps with custom speed is a great idea as for Goldmark well possibly to create the game yes but for everyone wanting to play it maybe not. Being able to play a faster game would keep players interested for longer( this going by the number of dropouts there are in a game). If gold marks are what is needed to make this happen as I'm sure money talks then yes charge the creator an amount, but if getting new people to stick around then charging each player to join will defeat the purpose in my eyes. Or there should be an option for the creator to charge entry that way a higher caliber of players will be attracted and if fees are charged then players are less likely to join and leave.

Yoee

Senior Moderator

EN Community Support

Bytro Labs GmbH

Zirkusweg 2

20359 Hamburg

Germany

http://www.bytro.com

Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 118884

USt. ID.: DE263701383

Geschäftsführer: Tobias Kringe, Christopher Lörken

• I believe that faster maps would be fun and keep more people interested but they shouldnt have to pay goldmark to get in maybe for creating the map but not for admission cause theres alot of players not willinging to spend money on this game and i know i personally wont be paying to enter those maps so i vote against admission but faster maps would be appreciated

• What many of yall dont remember there was a time when ships and Airplanes were a seperate Gold purchase option. I am only suggesting Gold for a creation option as I know the extra maps can be a server strain and server space is expensive

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

• Agree option for choosing from S1914 template of maps and pay for option to create 2x or 4x speed version map similar to Tutorial map could be benefit to Byro profit margin.

I like 2x speed version which is same speed as another Bytro Labs game CoW (Call of War) maps, not so slow to become bored and not too fast so as to cause a player to lose sleep.

Would also add to this suggestion that Bytro make available option to create personal maps on mobil app, far as I know you can only create personal map if you are using PC

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Actually yes that is true a PC is required to be able to create maps, It cannot be done on mobile.

Valkyrie Brynhild

Game Operator

EN Community Support

• I hate 1x maps to damn slow even when playing 5 or so games at once

And the tutorial maps are pointless for new people as a lot of experienced players play them for the faster paced games even with the bonuses they get most of them will be wiped easy

Make it a premium account option to make a custom game with whatever speed 1-10x

if they servers can't handle it well then you are doing a poor job

considering its on Steam, web, mobile etc if you aren't making enough money to give the people that fund your game a option like that well its not good enough