Monthly LIMIT of Internal Alliance Maps

• Why has Bytro placed limit of ONE per month on Internal Alliance Maps ?

Very strange thing happen some time ago Bytro launched a huge advertising BLITZ on Tik-Tok, introducing 1000's of mobil app users to s1914 game.

Shortly afterwards the s1914 community was informed that due to the massive influx of new players our Premium Account (High Command) option to create 5 personal maps per month was reduced to One personal map per month > this logic is not valid because the influx of new players were advertised to via mobil app and are predominately Mobile app players which do not have option to create personal maps with use of their mobil devices.

So why were our Paid for Premium Accounts (High Command) limit on monthly personal map creation reduced?

I personally do not create 5 personal maps per month, my issue with this NEW REDUCED LIMIT of monthly Personal map creations is also being applied to and LIMITING Alliance INTERNAL map creations to ONE per month. If any officer of Alliance creates a map for the purpose of an Internal map among the alliance members, we have limit of ONE PER MONTH, and can not create a 2nd Internal Alliance map for 30 days... My alliance has 32 members and if we want to do training map with different guys , and then do a 2nd training map we are not allowed to create 2nd team map for 30 days. FYI> I am familiar with process to exploit BYTRO rule and know how to create personal map , sharing a "private passcode' with alliance mates to secure a 'quasi" Internal Map, however the issue is not 32 guys creating personal maps individually, the issue is creating 5 v 5 team scenario maps which can be done when creating Internal Alliance maps.

With 5 officers in any given alliance , common sense is that alliance should be able to create 5 Internal maps, however under current application of One Map Per Month rule > 5 officers are limited to creation of one Internal Alliance map per month.

Will someone please fix this issue?

Kind Regards, Hastings TNT

index.php?eID=image&uid=11763503&mode=2

Embrace your true nature , enjoy games and have fun!

• Ahrcanne

Approved the thread.