Add game speed settings to game creation

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • this is a suggestion that has been put forward and if enough interset is shown it will be looked at by staff

Yoee

Senior Moderator

EN Community Support

Bytro Labs | Supremacy1914

Bytro Labs GmbH

Zirkusweg 2

20359 Hamburg

Germany

http://www.bytro.com

Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 118884

USt. ID.: DE263701383

Geschäftsführer: Tobias Kringe, Christopher Lörken

• i think this is a great idea if someone creates a game they should have an option for what speed they want a game to be such as 1x 2x 4x 6x 10x and in response to canawolf if you dont want to join one of these games you dont have to i also think there should be consideration of there being more games by supremacy that are more then 1x the whole time ive been playing theres not been a 10x map and theres only been one 6x i also would love to see the europe map or middle east map brought back.

• i think this is a great idea if someone creates a game they should have an option for what speed they want a game to be such as 1x 2x 4x 6x 10x and in response to canawolf if you dont want to join one of these games you dont have to i also think there should be consideration of there being more games by supremacy that are more then 1x the whole time ive been playing theres not been a 10x map and theres only been one 6x i also would love to see the europe map or middle east map brought back.

Or even higher than 10x, it would be dope if there was a game mode that you could finish in the span of 3-4 hours.

• I'd love to be able to play maps other than the tutorial, but at 4x speed. The normal game speed is just too damn slow for me. Has there been any discussion about adding this feature in?

yeah i agree, me and my friends want to play the 100 player and bigger maps but sadly it's only 1x time, and it takes too long to play...