Railgun/Battleship Names

• I really enjoy that we can give custom names to railguns and battleships. It's fun to read the Newspaper and see that so-and-so's battle group was destroyed by such-and-such battleship or whatever...

The problem is that I can commission the construction of several railguns/battleships, give each a specific custom name and send them into battle where they stack into one group and shuffle, or I log back on later to find that I've forgotten which is which...

I know this is ultimately irrelevant as far as gameplay or strategy, but it would be really cool if Army Details (or some other tab/feature/etc. other than the Newspaper) also included the customized names of railguns/battleships!

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • nice idea, also works with mine about having the capability to "RENAME" armies in general. maybe not with words, but if i can change the army numbers would be also cool.

for example, lets say i have provinces in Africa and Latin America, i would like to name the ones in Africa AFR-111 AFR-112 etc...
    while in Latin America LTN-111 LTN-XXX etc...

really irrelevant. but i am sure it can also be easily implemented, just edit the name of the army with your own names/coding system... whatever.

• these are nice ideas but what has to be remembered is that bytro and supremacy staff already have alot on their plates and i personally think that they should if given time be looking at and improving other aspects of the game then this but yes it would be a fun idea and if they are gonna do it i would like to see the ability to name lcs heavy tanks bombers and fighters as well but as stated before i think there are some more important beneficial things for them to look into