Maximum usage of GM per game

• There needs to be a poll asking what the max is per game, but in any case there needs to be a maximum #

I prefer low but even if it is high, there should still be a limit even if it is 100K or 500K. What that number is can be determined after some

discussion / polls.

part 2.

I would be glad to have an optional game where in order to join one would need to pay 5k or whatever of GM and once in the game the use of GM

would be impossible, not just prohibited, but impossible.

This game should be advertised because many would want to join it. Perhaps do 10 or 30 games like that and if popular enough, do more.

This is supposed to be a game of skill & knowledge. Can we please stop making changes? It seems to me that a lot of the changes are suited or crafted to make the newbie feel nice when they spend a lot of GM on planes. Planes were an afterthought in 1914. Not the main thrust of offense or defense, The powers of the war were using planes to gather intel more than anything else.

I remember when 10 planes would hit my 300 stack of 10 tanks etc. and the planes would drop to 5 or 6 after the first pass. (as it should be) now the damage to planes is negligible.

I can go to the Trophy store and buy a 1st place trophy, but do I have the skills to EARN it?

There needs to be a game available for skills, not money, to prevail.

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • this has been proposed so many times they are either silently working on it or its just not gonna happen many MANY players agree but bytro has to make money somehow you do have the ability to create a locked map and only invite those you know wont spend