Do you need sufficient supplies only at daychange (17:15) or the whole day? b78//+​

• yoee79

Approved the thread.
  • Certain resources at zero will affect your units' morale and/or speed. (Grain, Fish (for cavalry), Oil). Keep those always above zero.

The day-change calculation for province morale is based on the quantities at the time, so you can theoretically keep gas negative all day, and buy 24 hours' worth right before day change and be fine.

I think the actual level needed to avoid the shortage morale factor is 18 hours' worth, but if you plan for 24 you'll never go wrong.

• Not only at daychange, but all day long. If you are negative on a resource, you have to have enough in stock. Never have one of your resources negative (red) and zero at the same time.

Really? Not even 5 min? Well in that case I have to launch a special military operation on my lovely neighbor since he is literally bathing in oil lol.. :D

• Certain resources at zero will affect your units' morale and/or speed. (Grain, Fish (for cavalry), Oil). Keep those always above zero.

The day-change calculation for province morale is based on the quantities at the time, so you can theoretically keep gas negative all day, and buy 24 hours' worth right before day change and be fine.

I think the actual level needed to avoid the shortage morale factor is 18 hours' worth, but if you plan for 24 you'll never go wrong.

So there r 2 different mechanics here.. that explains why my BBs got -50% mobilization penalty. Then there is only one good solution here.. :evil:

I bought 24 hours' worth oil right before 18:15 and transfered it on the stock exchange right after daychange which I don't recommend to do for two reasons unless you wanna put an embargo on all lol. First the raeson mentioned above and second rich nations will buy all of your "safe" deposited oil. :cursing:X(;( - :whistling::D8)

• Well I dont think its a big deal for 5 minutes. But think you have to be sure to have enough in stock. Why would you risk loss of morale or disabling buildings.

Yes but there is a contradiction in the mechanics here. If you need to have 100% oil in stock 24h in order to avoid penalty, then why the mobilization penalty e.g. 50% it's not reversed a.s.a.p.(if you get oil)? :/