• Hello,

I think the espionage list has a number of issues and is generally horrible to navigate. I think this is partly why hardly anyone uses spies, even though it's a great mechanic. Here are the main issues (not exhaustive):

1) If you are spying on someone with more than 20 provinces the list format becomes way too long to scroll.

2) Provinces are not listed in any particular order (Why not alphabetically?)

3) It is difficult to identify the actual spy reports among the province info, which consumes way too much space.

4) You can only click to go backward by Day of report. You cannot go forward to get back to the present day.

Here's my recommendation:

Change the report layout to look more like the provinces tab. You should be able to filter and sort similarly.

The best filter here would show only provinces where you have spies involved.

I've attached an example UI to demonstrate how this could look.

Obviously, 'Day' would be a filter and not a variable column of info, but you get the idea.

'Spy Effects' refers to the results of spy actions for that day.

Thanks for any thoughts, feedback, or engagement. :thumbup:

• South Paw

Approved the thread.
  • Yes, PLEASE! Countries in alphebetical order. Provinces of said countries in alphebetical order. On 500p maps it takes way to much time to see what your spies did, as you constantly have to scan for that 1/100 province that is randomly listed.