Stats not updating - Official announcement

• Check to see if your infantry info is missing. I have found mine is, and everyone I have talked too have mentioned it as well. Infantry K/D accounts for the lion's share of your stats average.

A half truth is merely a half lie.

• This is a rather delicate topic, as you can imagine. Stats are important. We don't want to risk losing anything and do this properly. This means this will not only be a general bug fix, but a change in how the stats are handled compared to the past to make the stats update more reliable. This is why it takes so long.

We thought we were almost done, only to find some issues during the last test before the release, which put the topic back into development. This is a high-priority issue on our end, and the team is working for quite some time on this.

Thank you for the update. We appreciate the specificity and support you.

• Check to see if your infantry info is missing. I have found mine is, and everyone I have talked too have mentioned it as well. Infantry K/D accounts for the lion's share of your stats average.

I've noticed it too. My k/d is normally >8, but they've not been compiling. We wait patiently...

• I have noticed some progress. Yay?
    The current game seems to be registering, but past games have not yet been accounted for. I am still waiting for the wins to be applied and the ranking adjusted from the kills made in games as well.

A half truth is merely a half lie.