I can't understand how the global build queue works.

• So, I am pretty new to this game and this is my first game where I have captured 74 provinces. Lately I have been attacking a lot of countries, Which resulted in me leaving the provinces unattended (not building railways/factories/harbours), and now that I have achieved what I wanted, I am trying to build a lot of stuff by queueing it up. Also, I need to produce a naval army, So I queue up my Light Cruisers in one province and Battleships in another. Here is where I started having problems,

my light cruiser will be finished in about 44 minutes, So, I want to prioritize my light cruisers, means that I want the game to store the right amount of resources for another light cruiser and meanwhile, build other units / buildings,
    So for example: a light cruiser requires 3000 iron ore, 2000 coal and 2000 oil, and Right now, I have 9k iron ore, 132k Coal and 12k oil, So, i want the game to utilize 6k iron ore (9k - 3k), 10k oil (12k - 2k) to build other stuff.

But Its, trying to build the battleship before the light cruiser even though it's below in the list

So, Can someone please explain me how build queue works in this game?? Or I am just doing it wrong?

Almost forgot to mention: Game speed x4

• FMD

Approved the thread.
  • If you have a unit queued in a province that is already building a unit, it will skip down the list to the next build. The best way to ensure a certain unit type is built next is to set that unit type in multiple cities before queueing other unit types.

The same condition applies for new construction in a province where construction is already underway. If you queue a harbor and then a railway in one city, and queue another building in another city, chances are good the second city's building will begin before the first city's second build, if that makes sense.

• If you have a unit queued in a province that is already building a unit, it will skip down the list to the next build. The best way to ensure a certain unit type is built next is to set that unit type in multiple cities before queueing other unit types.

The same condition applies for new construction in a province where construction is already underway. If you queue a harbor and then a railway in one city, and queue another building in another city, chances are good the second city's building will begin before the first city's second build, if that makes sense.

I think that's an aesthetic bug in the game, because it did start producing my light cruiser before my battleship.