Mobilization time

• Hello

I noticed that I cannot any more create a game with Mobilization time.

In general this option was very usefull couple of years ago but never used properly by tournaments ,leagues and RP games.

This option was stopping you from entering enemy territory for -13 days after the war was declared. There was some kind of bug with it and I am guessign it was easier to get rid of this option than to fix a bug.

In short about Mobilization time:

1. creator of a game decides about it: 1-3 days

2. It describes how much time you have for preparation before actual fighting will be allowed.

3. It decreses usefulness of multiaccounts, bacskabbers, traitors and wolfpacks greatly and could be a very good solution for games like 100s and 500s. You will not be dissapearing from map in one day after playing it for half a year.

4. You control your country even better thx to new option as game is more focused on plannig in advance, logistics , diplomatic relations and reflects real life more.

5. This will also force players to play on higher levels as activity nad backstabing will not be enough to win.

6. This will also stop 24h active accounts from swallowing people arround as it will give enough time for defenders to organize defense.

7. In general maps will be more balanced and all issue related to over active playstyle will me somehow smoothen.

8. This time create this option that way so it cannot be abused by exploit to start clash before Mobilization is over.

Thanks

GoldenF

• I do not agree what you on 500 if start in Russian part is already 1.5 to 2 day to start a war you neighbor add 3 more will make totally useless. In Europa if start and from day 1 have a border what at last 2 person and let it empty you don't live since made your a bad move(you chose let it empty). What multi accounts you can always report if think they are multies not ever time the are multi. From my report did past 2 years on 500 map 70% person were banned the other 30% were not. Backstabbers is not just 500 , I saw in 10 map/30/100 and 500 is nothing new. First I face I learn it from it it was 10 map were 4 left 2 coalition of 2 fighting each for end war till ally joined them and take almost all lands from me. I learn it and from there nobody ever backstabber me since see a move that I kill army before pull it out.And since are a pro you should not have a problem because if some that is not pro doesn't have right?

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+

• well it does not matter if you report multi or not. if you are kileld by it they will not reverse game to an earlier date- that is why you need passive protection like my Mobilization Date.

Treat it as a passive protection against any problems.

Bobokill- do not get angry but can you try to write shorter sentences with only 1 idea in it. I know english synthax is what it is . I also had problems trying to explain more complicated things in one sentence. It is much easier to divide it into 3 smaller.

• I know my english not they best . Why do think I get angry? know to your idee 3 day protection. Did ever start in Russian part in a 500? because here come they problem what. Russian part you move to strike 1.5 day some parts 2 days.If give him 3 days then make 5. I understand you point but to think hole map.I be bored need 5 days strike one only move to him.So that why against it, Also i survived 3 maps in Row a massiv attack . I have solo 1vs 5,6,7 and yes I didn't die . In all 3 case my ally not close I surround by enemy's. Yes it hard to survived but imposible. I use gm ofcourse build forts up and survived . Till help was there . And yes reading small sentences you can understand me I know form my first 10(biggest you can my born Country) in english in writing. But I right generall all in one sentence. My alliance know that I am pain if it come to fighting and english.

Edited once, last by Bobokil ().

• this one was much better , I understood almost everything. Problem is not with you but with english. Syntax is not good for creating complicated,long sentences where you relate to more than 2 things in the sentence.

Mobilization Time, even if this only 1 day- will greatly reduce number of backstabs, wolfpacks and multi. Why- because it will not be able to have element of surprise in the middle of the night and you will think much more before attacking others + start new wars in advance if you are moving to quickly. TBH Mobilization time would probably solve most of problems that are present now. And it would be like in real life where nations need time to mobilise draft armies fully.

• Well don't see it problem since I more 1 war at same time.Also Mobilization need done in secret so impact is stronger.History show like ww1 1 the Battel of Alleinstein. What remember off the propanda us Battel of Tannenberg.If open a history book speak second name not the first one. Stil it is same battel.Same ww2 Poland attack or France. I personally don't mind 1-3 days since I go to war declar mostly all I am attacking. After 5 war I declar on rest enemy's. My record active player at same time is 29. All them we're fighting me and my allys.But think element of surprize stil need to stay.Backstaber are on every map from 10 map to a 500. Is nothing know only prepar yourself. Also can see it clearly plan to do a backstab and counter it. I did a lot of maps. Only time I fail a backstab was my first map the 30 begin we're they show they. It end in a 2vs 2 and my ally backstab after I use my soldiers to def his lands. He trap all in his lands and take all my lands. After that it never happen again. Ofcourse was pissed but that is life. I got a lot more in real then get pissed what that. I give a example so understand. My mother is dead know for 6 years. But 3 grave disease: Altheimer, Parkison and Anemia . So I had a lot of stres in the past.But his a game and if help a lot ppl why not I don't mind.

• They say that What is dead may never die so do not worry. I am sure she is much happier where she is now. 20% of my family died in last 5 years and I am looking forward to joining them in 50 years or so. I heard that afterlife after parties are the best our universe offers . Just make sure your life is interesting so you have something to talk about on the other side ;-). Valhalla is calling.

when it comes to game - imagine that you have less time, lets say 30-60 minutes. Tell me how much this Mobilization Time would help such a player to enjoy the game. This will allow less active player to also participate in a game but more as a political/economical buffers . Their role would rise from being farms for other to being valuable buffer zone that has to be won politically, not military.

Not saying how many RP games would be save from devastation....