Maps correction

• Incorrect maps have directly affect to strategy of the game.

remember that the game is just a game it can not live up to 100% realistic standards. one problem is that units have predetermined pathways and thus limited to map strategy.

another is to also have to edit the range of each unit from example 50km for artillery would have to be reduced down to about 9kms. All of these would make the game last much longer than what it currently is.

games can get around realism to fit what is needed. this doesn't affect strategy for the game as you are dealing with the game. the only affect of the "incorrect map" is that it is not realistic.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change. -Charles Darwin

• Of course it is more fun if it is exactly the same as 'real life', but not important enough?

Do not fix what isn't broken?

It doesn't changes how players implement strategy, because players build their strategy on the available maps.

If the maps change, players would still build their strategy on the available maps.

• maybe fix a bug where you can attack town on island instantly , because a beach is to close to the town.

I saw couple of my bombers destroyed that unhappy way

it was some island in Oceania

plus do fix problem with time-change line that is blocking everyone from moving units within range of this line .... thank you

• tbh I care less about the exact Kilometers but I'd dlike to see the province distribution and borders more accurate, e.g. a South Tirol, ALsace Lorrain, Polish Corridor, ... more realistically with WWI and the interbellum

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• tbh I care less about the exact Kilometers but I'd dlike to see the province distribution and borders more accurate, e.g. a South Tirol, ALsace Lorrain, Polish Corridor, ... more realistically with WWI and the interbellum

Yeah.

They already have some historic regions. Example: Florida, Silesia, Prussia (The region), Britanny, Eastern Thrace, Palestine/Israel (as the capital of Saudi Arabia), Bavaria,etc.

I do agree with NarmerTheLion that we need more historical regions,such as Pomerania,Transylvania,Alsace-Lorraine,South Tyrol,etc.

Also,regions could be based on the actual administrative regions of countries,back in WW1.

Im a pretty Mediocre player :|

• Also,regions could be based on the actual administrative regions of countries,back in WW1.

Indeed many regions swap country as whole, except in some occasions. But I fear that drifts away a bit from the topic maybe I'll post my map I made ones as suggestion in ideas and suggestions again.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Guys, please do not expect accuracy for the maps. In the 31 player map, Newfoundland has some weird F sitting on top of it. Cities are NOWHERE near where they really are in Canada OR the U.S. for that matter. It's a GAME, it does NOT pretend to be geographically or politically or militarily accurate. In WW I we'd have millions of men set up in a trench network across from each other with machine-guns doing most of the killing.