Prices

• For Brazilian players:

High Command, 1 month, 9 reais. (PC Version)

High Command, 1 month, 21 reais. (Mobile Version)

Same product. Why is there a difference in rates? That's a crime.

Convite - Comunidade PT/BR de Supremacy 1914

Esse servidor foi criado com o objetivo de reunir jogadores de S1914 para que possam marcar jogos, compartilhar informações, organizar campeonatos, partidas RPG, etc.

Discord: https://discord.gg/645zSj7

• Wow really? I have not logged into the mobile version for longer than a few seconds but that is another good reason not to use it.

That really is bordering on criminal and Bytro should be ashamed of themselves

• Different servers are completely different and will reflect the economy that server is based on. But to pump up prices on the same server for those who choose to play the mobile version is at best unethical. Yes you can say players have a choice where they buy their GM but for a company who is pushing to get everyone to play their mobile app to them rip those player off is disgraceful.

I have alway thought Bytro to be fair and their prices reasonable and I am bother disappointed and disgusted they have done this.

• Different servers are completely different and will reflect the economy that server is based on. But to pump up prices on the same server for those who choose to play the mobile version is at best unethical.

As already mentioned in the thread, our shop prices show some variance between countries due to differences in purchasing power and money value. In addition, some third-party shops (e. g. on Google Play or on iOS) charge us high fees which we already partially take on us. So it's not greed or a simple "supply and demand" thing but just the requirements of selling digital items through other company's app stores.

• The fees charges are expenses for Bytro - a cost of doing business that they will claim on any tax liabilities. When someone in the same country spends more on mobile than they do on web version then that have nothing to do with regional variations.

Any decent company would swallow the fees they get charged as part of their running costs. As i said I am thoroughly disgusted and disappointed in Bytro over their decision to charge more for their mobile platforms that they are forcing everyone to use by their annoying message that won't go away even after you have logged via mobile. If it costs them more when people use mobile why would they push it so hard - or is it that they can charge more on it and increase their revenue.

You can spin it however you like to me is looks a push to generate more sales at the expense of unsuspecting players who do not realise the mobile prices have been jacked up.