🌍🏆 Supremacy 1914 World Cup Championship: Rules & Application

• what would have happened to me and my ally if I had given 12 provinces to my ally by 'fake war' without organizers giving us any answers to our question?

We've discussed it thoroughly and your reasoning is right which is why we'll implement it as a rule in future events.

index.php?eID=image&uid=10497737&mode=2
    ⚡ If you speak Dutch, join our Blitzkrieg alliance!
    ⚡ Questions about the game? Have a look at the Game Manual.

⚡ Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    ⚡ Need map info? Click here.

• In my game for example, I had my neighbour give away some of his provinces to his ally and the rest to someone else.. Gave right of way, other planted troops on top of empty provinces, declared war and then back to peace.. In the meantime, I still had to fight all his troops.

does it mean these guys will be punished?

other question is- what about military use of this kind of trick. Your army conquered Kiev but is 2 pp strong, ally wants to quickly move to Kharkov via Kiev. He asks you to spare 1 pp so he can conquer Kiev and then give you maps for maps once more. You cannot trade provinces as you already did 1 swap today. With this trick he gets huge speed bonus which allows him successfully continue campaign in Russia, before Russians from other town plug the hole.

• does it mean these guys will be punished?

other question is- what about military use of this kind of trick. Your army conquered Kiev but is 2 pp strong, ally wants to quickly move to Kharkov via Kiev. He asks you to spare 1 pp so he can conquer Kiev and then give you maps for maps once more. You cannot trade provinces as you already did 1 swap today. With this trick he gets huge speed bonus which allows him successfully continue campaign in Russia, before Russians from other town plug the hole.

What is your reasoning that they need to be punished?

index.php?eID=image&uid=10497737&mode=2
    ⚡ If you speak Dutch, join our Blitzkrieg alliance!
    ⚡ Questions about the game? Have a look at the Game Manual.

⚡ Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    ⚡ Need map info? Click here.

• Well Instead of writing about it I decided to make the unofficial list myself.

Game #1 2652338 Winner: Tirreno 2nd: Zaladino

Game #2 2652341 Winner: Natahoy 2nd: Taljk

Game #3 2652343 Winner: Queenofilu 2nd: Dutchking

Game #4 2652346 Winner: Leuzemia 2nd: Semuca

Game #5 2653485 Winner: Sckopen 2nd: Teniente117

Game #6 2653492 Winner: Nemesix 2nd: Besboyever

Game #7 2653501 Still ongoing

Game #8 2653506 Still ongoing

Game #9 2653516 Winner: Reclutador 2nd: Vinnie 81

Game #10 2653520 Winner: Golden Frieza 2nd: Chris 1972

Game #11 2653521 Winner: Tomi Laitakari 2nd: Queen Sofia

Game #12 2654400 Still ongoing

Game #13 2654744 Winner: Apriori 2nd: G@D

There might be spelling errors on player names but everyone still should be able to see who advanced. 8)

• Gotta question about swarming alliance players - we have a lot of guys from alliances, especially from one alliance

It is proven they always work together, never against each other

What is the idea of organizers to run next round the way that people from the same alliance do not constitute 50-75 % of players on the map? I believe there in 26 people who made it to the second round . There is around 12 guys from alliances that has representation more than 2 users.

Why not allow them to fight 5 vs 5 on a special alliance map so the normal players do not have die attacked 4 vs 1 straight away?

Or maybe distribute them evenly between the maps with other players going through lottery?

• Game #13 2654744 Winner: Apriori 2nd: Deniz

2nd : G@D

In general we finished 10 maps mostly won by guys from alliances

below I listed alliances and number of participants they have in 2nd round amon 20 participants:

Grupo de Operiacones Maldito: 6 players (30%)

Grupo de operaciones Maldito2: 2 players (10%)

Blietzkriege NL : 3 players (15%)

ODI: 2 players (10%)

So I became a little bit worried about number of participants from Maldito: 40% for now as I do not want to be squeezed by brutal numbers like this guy but to be defeated by a better player.

Only 7 ( including me and my ally from a former game) out of 20 guys are without any alliance ties .

is there something we can do about that to evenly spread Maldito and Blietzkriege between games?

just an idea, nothing more:

if we are having maps of 4-6 people I somehow do not see anyone making it out from a map with 3 Blitz/Malditos there.

Unless we have alliances maps ODI vs Maldito2 ( 2 vs2), Blietzkriege vs Maldito ( 3 vs 3) and so on.

• Why can´t that list be updated when rounds finish?

I know this is run by volunteers but it would be nice to see real time scores and the players who advanced.

That is up to the volunteers.Thanks for providing your list btw

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• A great second round ..... 5 players ...... 2 players of an alliance and as if that was not enough, the two players are still neighbors.

Great draw you've done there, the World Cup is worth zero, so much the same way.

Not only that, the whole game at the World Cup only caused problems, now you can also annoy because of the incompetence of the creators.

But there is an emergency ..... press GM twice ....

Translated using Google Translate by NarmerTheLion, Please use english on the English server forum

• A great second round ..... 5 players ...... 2 players of an alliance and as if that was not enough, the two players are still neighbors

That is a sad draw, However to my knowledge the positions are determined randomly. People from the same alliance can play this competition and eventually they'll get into the same map if they succeed far enough. It is organized by volunteers if you wish to see stuff changed please discuss with them (you may do that in this thread) your issues with the current setup so that in a next itteration those issues can be resolved.

For the record please use English on the English forum as your language.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• Speak with other your round and make ally. This Tournament is hold by our Moderator and all of them are volunteers. Do like invest a lot of time if are only a volunteers into something? I think not. Then stop complaining and daily with problem alone or with diplomacy contact other ppl in your round. instant complain..

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+