🌍🏆 Supremacy 1914 World Cup Championship 2019

• Can we get a better mix of players?

I want to let you know that there is a Supremacy World Cup Championship Game #8 in my list of games. There are 9 players in the player list. 4 of them are from the same alliance (GRUPO DE OPERACIONES MALDITO).

I want to let you know that there is a Supremacy World Cup Championship Game #8 in my list of games. There are 9 players in the player list. 4 of them are from the same alliance (GRUPO DE OPERACIONES MALDITO).

We've noticed this as well. The UserID's have been completely randomized by Excel, yet somehow 3 people from the same alliance ended up in the same map. We've discussed this internally if we'd manually re-arrange the ID's again to avoid this but that didn't seem fair and we wanted to avoid claims of manipulating the game. It was Excel that put them together, not us.
    It seems unfair at first but if you keep in mind that only 2 people of each round pass it will indeed end up in a big family brawl.

index.php?eID=image&uid=10497737&mode=2
    ⚡ If you speak Dutch, join our Blitzkrieg alliance!
    ⚡ Questions about the game? Have a look at the Game Manual.

⚡ Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    ⚡ Need map info? Click here.

Lucky for me I'm literally right in the middle of all 4 of these players. I am France and the players in the alliance are Spain (on my border), Germany (on my border), Italy, (on my border), and Morocco (Spain's other border). I'm going to need all the support I can get from the rest of my map to outlive this.

• I'm one of the leaders of that alliance, Grupo de Operaciones Maldito. We would obviously like to be spread out more too, then we would have better chances of getting more members through.. But random is random I guess. And those 4 members of my alliance all want to go through, so they will have to fight between them too.

Being France, you are in trouble whether they are all same alliance or not.. I do think games should have peace period though. It's a must for any competitive game, even more for an individual tournament. Whoever gets a country in the middle has next to no chances of going through. Couple of days peace period allows these countries to build up a defence.

• I'm one of the leaders of that alliance, Grupo de Operaciones Maldito. We would obviously like to be spread out more too, then we would have better chances of getting more members through.. But random is random I guess. And those 4 members of my alliance all want to go through, so they will have to fight between them too.

Being France, you are in trouble whether they are all same alliance or not.. I do think games should have peace period though. It's a must for any competitive game, even more for an individual tournament. Whoever gets a country in the middle has next to no chances of going through. Couple of days peace period allows these countries to build up a defence.

Trust me I've been building up forts and barracks and everything I can as quickly as possible. I now see Morocco's entire army has gone through Spain's border and will likely be attacking me soon.

• nice, take couple of screenshots how you kill them

you will have nice K/D after that - I am guessing 2 or 3 -1

ofc you will lose but with blazing guns

remember to produce cars instead of cavs

alternatively you can evacuate to Iceland or denmark but it is your choice

GL HF Dailen

• I appreciate the kind strategic and tactical advice but I don't see how a game mode where players suicide infantry on each other in the first couple days as skill based. It is my opinion, and I hope the opinion of any rational person reading this, that this tournament is very poorly organized. The only "skill" that would have saved me in this case would have involved factors external to the diplomacy in this map.

• word of advise

of you lose army to save provinces- you are dead

when you lose provinces to save army- you are still in the game

your choice what you gonna do

you had a bad luck

next tournament is next year I guess and nothing we will say here will change your position

it is up to you to make the best of it

if you are good S&S player then quickly pack up and create a fleet of BBSes in Iceland

this tournament is good as this is not about who has more friends on the map or sits longer, or have more GMs

you gotta think outside the box otherwise there is no reason to play it

• Has enough time passed for a harbour to appear without using GMs? I noticed that Morocco has one and we are only around 40 hours in to the match.

Edit: It was just a visual thing that appears when it's under construction.

• I'm sorry Dailen, you has been very very bad luck. But you can understand our position. I can't play with other 3 friends, 2 minium don't pass to the next round.

It has been random and the countries has not benefited you.

Good luck and good fight.