today’s release includes a number of small game improvements and bug fixes. For details see the complete list of changes below.
- Implemented a return button in the mobile loading screen so that players can return to the main site when the game can’t be loaded.
- Improved usability of country chooser panel.
- The in-game settings menu now highlights which settings are active and which ones are not.
- We fixed a bug that led to some anonymous rounds showing players names in the game details.
- We fixed a bug which led to team settings being shown incorrectly in the game details.
- We fixed a bug which led to the shop not being scrollable on some mobile devices.
- We fixed a bug that made the speedup button overlap with the radial province menu buttons in the mobile version.
- We fixed a bug that led to overlapping unit vision circles not being displayed properly.
- We fixed a bug that led to some resource icons not being shown in the province list in the mobile version.
- We fixed a bug that prevented players from disabling damaged buildings through the building details screen.
- We fixed a bug that allowed alliance leaders to join alliance challenges before they have been accepted.
- We fixed a bug that led to alliance leaders not being able to accept alliance challenges in some cases.
We hope you like the changes and wish you good luck on the battlefield!
Your Bytro Team