What happened to AI in the event: All countries. Super agressive, skynet like bots

• There is something not right with the mechanic of AIs in this event

1. first they do not give peace at all when there is a state of war between you and them. I have iceland waging war without fighting - it is like that since over 10 days when I quickly conquered denmark. I gave peace offer and nothing since 10 normal days = 20 in game days

2. involuntary I made a war with AI in at least 6 event maps out of 22 I played so it is around 30% of all maps I play. In general troops are moving towards province even if the province will rebel to AIs and this causes wars. Sometimes I am standing in a province of friend which rebeled. And even without movement form both sides war starts- it should not be like that if troops do not make contact and they are standing on top of each other because of this funyn rebel mechanic.

3. crazy at it seems for now - AIs are so mobile that it seems that someone is playing there . They are running everywhere , securing shores with troops, swimming across the sea, attacking in all directions, walking through other AIs flanking you in an empty provinces. I wanted to ask if these are GOs playing on this AI countries or do we have a new mechanic for otherwise dumb AIs? I also saw AI targeting my units standing in the middle of the way between their town and mine, and when I moved my units forward AI adjusted his march to stop closer so it was clear for me that AI was targeting my troops , not my town. What is happening to AI?

• I remember some complains from players because people could pact peace with other countries in those events, which, according to them, it was destroying the event purpose. I suppose that is part of some update regarding that issue.

Demonaire
    ES. EN & PT Game Operator

Bytro Labs | Supremacy 1914

b78//+

All the things you need to play this game can be found here, here and here.

Do you want to experience new ways to enjoy Supremacy 1914? Click here and here.

Have you problems with the game? Send a ticket.

• Hello,

in some event maps Elite-AI is enabled.

Elite-AI is more active, doesn't like countries which attack other countries w/o declaring war, has a more realistic diplomacy, builds more units and can also construct mechanical units.

• It's Elite-AI (which you can also choose if you create a gold round in the advanced settings). This AI is better as regular AI and attacks even across the water.

this part I know

but I have never seen AI attacking throughout another AI territories or even your own if you have ROW with it.

I have nto seen AI securing beaches or standing on borders between two provinces to 'see more' ?

I have not seen AI targeting standing ( defending )armies which do nt move at all and stand outside towns. Is ai performing some sort of map scan determining where are enemy armies and targets them if they are on the way to the nearest town?

it is not AI i have seen that is why I am askign if someone was changing code for it or is it some kind of test for AI run by testers/team members. Is it possible at all for team members to take control over AI as a SGO , MA or GO?

• another tihng regarding problems with AI- someone really messed up code with AIs and this is probably why I have so many wars with them

most of us give ROW to AIs hoping that AI will give us a Row in the future

problem is that advanced AI is seriously broken and despite the fact it has not given you ROW it will still try to move through your territory because you gave AI ROW. So the quick fix is to remove troops from your provinces so AI can walk freely through it. but it is not the safest one if enemeis are around.

seriously guys- who is responsible for that upgrade- I will say someone who creates code without testing it and then puts it life should at least be moved to less responsible tasks. I saw people fired from game industry for less - and the reason was the same, they placed live upgrades they have never tested....

• Golden Buddha : Please apologize if I am stating the obvious, but are you aware of the fact that the special feature of this event is that all countries (even "small AI countries") are played by human players? That means that as long as those players are active, they will of course show 'human-like' play behavior. And even if they are already inactive (and hence AI-controlled) you might still find them in unlikely situations set up by their originally human players.

• Golden Buddha : Please apologize if I am stating the obvious, but are you aware of the fact that the special feature of this event is that all countries (even "small AI countries") are played by human players? That means that as long as those players are active, they will of course show 'human-like' play behavior. And even if they are already inactive (and hence AI-controlled) you might still find them in unlikely situations set up by their originally human players.

yeah I am aware Alkyonor , but the question is - when AI decides to move troops left by a human from a borders between provinces or from the beach?

And why AI tries to move through your teritories and armies causing war if it did not give you ROW or maps? This second issue cause me a lot of trouble in maps that should have been already won. Now I need to make sure that either I remove row offer from AI or i leave it with emtpy province so AI troops could move freely.

• I remember an old RPG (enabled EAI) with an inactive Arabia (became inactive day 105).

Needed twelve days to take out all the mechs and the AI took Creete (starting attack from Cairo).

So everything you say is the normal behaviour of EAI.