Confirmation Window for GM spending.

• this is insane that so many of us feel their should be a confirmation window. I have had several problems with this. I asked for a refund every time, the first 3 or 4 times they refunded the GM. After that I was informed that their policy was a no refund policy. I sent polite, but angry, messages and finally asked for a manager. The manager credited me 25k GM but told me this was a one time refund and their would be no more refunds. This really is a crap policy and we need to figure out a way to demand an option for a confirmation window.

• Considering the rarity of GM (if you don't spend RL money) this should be added to the game, especially seeing the demand is from people who are spending RL money :)

Alliance: March of the Wolves
    Role: Officer

Wins:

Gold Rush (500p): 1 (coalition)
    World in Flames (100p): 1 (coalition)
    Team up (100p): 1
    Supremacy 1914 (31p): 1 (coalition)
    [Tutorial] The Great War (31p) 1 (coalition)

• The placement of using gold mark's on mobile is not convenient cause I have spent more than 5k of Gold marks accidentally when I did not intent to. Would prefer a confirmation or some form of cross check from the Bytro team before we spend any GM's.

• It would probably be an issue that big spenders, who spend GM multiple times in a row to boost troops/buildings, would have to click dozens of confirmation windows to spend their currency.

This is extremely easy to code into the settings to have a "flag" set/unset if you would prefer to turn the confirmation off. You just default the confirmation screen to on and let anyone who finds it a hassle turn it off. It's a trivial bit of code for both the confirmation screen and the on/off flag, though I suppose you have to do it on multiple code bases (mobile vs web) and it also requires an additional field in the profile/client/user table of the database. Anyway it's an easy fix, there are probably countless examples of this code available in free repositories.

• READ BEFORE POSTING: Biglist and Guide

Pretty sure it has been suggested before, millions of times but the reason Fleming gives is the reason Bytro gives. Despite the abilities to turn that off. They Don't want to introduce a feature that would annoy heavy GM users.

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• READ BEFORE POSTING: Biglist and Guide

Pretty sure it has been suggested before, millions of times but the reason Fleming gives is the reason Bytro gives. Despite the abilities to turn that off. They Don't want to introduce a feature that would annoy heavy GM users.

If that's the case you could have the default setting to "off". It's a sad reality but I think the real reason it's so easy to make a mistake and GM is because someone came to the conclusion this would help increase revenue. I'm not sure how others feel but me personally, I don't like the feeling of being cheated when it comes to money so it makes it hard for me to put any money into this game. That's just me, your mileage may vary.