Paid (gold) GMs

• Hello

I am a little bit disappointed how the GMs are handled.

We all now we have paid gold GMs and earn silver GMs.

Problems is that bytro completely took control of the way how my GMs are spend and I believe that as a client I should have by law possibility to decide how my GMS are spent.

I had some paid GMs and a more tha n100 k from won games. Now- fo doing simple stuff I would like to spend silver GMs because lately it turned out I am unable to use my gold GM on helping my ally with a building because of bytro politic.

In general all paid gold GMs are spent first, then you are left with worthless silver GMs.

I believe we can put it under : I have not received items I bought in the way as I wanted.

Bytro has to do something about that- either they will divide GM into two categories or

much easier way- they will change code and first all free GMS will be spent, while the gold GMs will be used ONLY!!!! for the activities required by gold GMs. OFC if you run out of silver gms you will be spending gold ones but something has to be done as as a customer I have no way to decide how the items I have bought are used and this is something that should not happen.

Can we do something about that or should quickly as this is a thing that in my humble opinion should not have happened in the first place.

Thank you

GF

• Golden Buddha

Changed the title of the thread from “Spending GMs” to “Paid (gold) GMs”.
  • I doubt they do something about it, that problem we're old and they nothing or better don't want to something about. Spend more can use for allys that how they think or ally spend himself.

But well I wish good luck on this.

Enforcer(Angel of Death)b78//+