New players having 2x infantry and gift art is unfair

• New players having 2x infantry and gift art is unfair.some mf that doesnt care about leaving his other borders wide open for invasion is wiping me right at the start of the game and i cant do literally aything to stop him

• testing that on map #2656082

yeah a lot of infs 250 per nation and arty

despite that they are still doing simple mistakes so I managed to incorporate Arabia without single GM or help from others

I believe this would gonna be fun game as soon as I will get to my lvl 3 air magic

• Hello,

you shouldn't forget that you also had this advantage in your very first game round ;)

I never had problems to beat newbies having the double amount of troops - it was always just an improvement of my stats :P

• Hello,

you shouldn't forget that you also had this advantage in your very first game round ;)

I never had problems to beat newbies having the double amount of troops - it was always just an improvement of my stats :P

unfortunately idiot me didnt play a tutorial game as his first game and received a big plate of nothigness

• The problem is new players are not 'quarantined' to the the tutorial map but instead can chose any map to start on. Usually this would only be those who know what they are doing (i.e. a player leveling up a new acct to use as a multi) They often use the bonus troops to help their main account in other maps.

If every new player was forced to play the tutorial with their bonus troops and if they instead chose a different map they should then start with a normal set up.

This does not disadvantage the new player, they can play the tutorial map with the bonus and learn the game and all other players who start one of these maps know that any first timers will have that advantage.

• The problem is new players are not 'quarantined' to the the tutorial map but instead can chose any map to start on. Usually this would only be those who know what they are doing (i.e. a player leveling up a new acct to use as a multi) They often use the bonus troops to help their main account in other maps.

If every new player was forced to play the tutorial with their bonus troops and if they instead chose a different map they should then start with a normal set up.

This does not disadvantage the new player, they can play the tutorial map with the bonus and learn the game and all other players who start one of these maps know that any first timers will have that advantage.

now way, how could they

bytro, save me from new multis

ehh this new players drop like flies, couple of days and only 5 active, easy grinding

probably I will stay on 30-40 provinces and build mech army to shear, not kill them

I just hope they will stay online , fingers crossed

New players are free to join additional rounds after the tutorial round they are forced into. But they definitively only get the bonus troops in the very first round the join - and that is alwasy the tutorial map.

• New players having 2x infantry and gift art is unfair.some mf that doesnt care about leaving his other borders wide open for invasion is wiping me right at the start of the game and i cant do literally aything to stop him

New players are only put into tutorial maps for this exact reason. If you do not wish to encounter new players with double infantry you can play other maps than the tutorial map.

index.php?eID=image&uid=10497737&mode=2
    ⚡ If you speak Dutch, join our Blitzkrieg alliance!
    ⚡ Questions about the game? Have a look at the Game Manual.

⚡ Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    ⚡ Need map info? Click here.

• New players are only put into tutorial maps for this exact reason. If you do not wish to encounter new players with double infantry you can play other maps than the tutorial map.

You find new players with double units in all maps except those with a minimum rank. You do not have to play a tutorial as your first map you can chose a different one and that is where the problem arises. If they were limited to only playing a tutorial map as their first one you would not be getting these complaints.

• sounds like a serious bug

one of programmers should add condition in a code for a new player to choose maps only after she/he finished tutorial map.

I hope this will not force all of us to go to tutorials once more :-)

• The truth is that new players can only play the tutorial in the first game round.

Everything else is outdated hear-say - but it isn't anymore true ;)

If nto mistaken in addition to this even if they join a different map the tutorial bonus will only spark on the 31p map so if you stay away of those you shouldn't see tutorial users

NarmerTheLion
    ex - EN Senior Moderator

Questions about the game? Have a look at the manual and the FAQ's.

Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.

Have an idea for the game? Check the BigList.

• You find new players with double units in all maps except those with a minimum rank. You do not have to play a tutorial as your first map you can chose a different one and that is where the problem arises. If they were limited to only playing a tutorial map as their first one you would not be getting these complaints.

This used to be true but not anymore. The starting bonus is for new players in tutorial maps only.

index.php?eID=image&uid=10497737&mode=2
    ⚡ If you speak Dutch, join our Blitzkrieg alliance!
    ⚡ Questions about the game? Have a look at the Game Manual.

⚡ Need game support? Send a ticket or contact the crew.
    ⚡ Need map info? Click here.