Looking for 500 map Party: tanker, DPs and healer

• Hello

like in topic

I am looking for 2-3 players to win a 500 map.

I will be commanding airforce - our range warrior.

We still need :

1. army commander- reasonable activity , knowledge of the newest tricks in S&S, but also experience in melee combat, rushing enemy, maneuvering, max and optimal caps for units, HQ is a must, interested in fighting opponents 10 times stronger/bigger. Main tanker of our team with full support from land and sea

2. Fleet commander - reasonable activity, S&S , max and optimal caps for units, HQ is a must, interested in fighting opponents 10 times stronger/bigger, some useful strategies how to fight in different seas( ie how to hunt submarines or LC fleets, how to make raids, how to cut off enemies from reinforcements). DPS warrior mostly focused on dmg infrastructure securing shores and raiding enemy supply lines. Substantial support from the air.

3. Simcity - someone who will be managing building queues, productions orders from army,navy , airforce who has idea how to plan in advance placement of factories of different kind for different theaters of war. responsible also for spies , diplomacy, all meta-game, handling international situation and making sure commanders have steady flow of units. Lets say - Healer in our party.

Let me know in PM if you are interested in joining with me 500 map after Easter.

Goal- have good fun and kill everyone

additional bonuses - a lot of knowledge to be gain from other party members + hundred of thousand of military points awaiting. I am guessing that everyone except healer will get around 250-500 k points, while healer will get eco points.

Lets keep it simple: do what you do the best and let the others handle what you do worse than them

have a look at my other 500 which I played only with 1 DPS:

ENG:#2364182

Cheers

GF

• hello there i am interested in your offer

i would like to take the simcity role of ur team

i am a good diplomat

i love building evermore infrastructure

am a trading oriented country

very active so will respond quickly

• hey there,

it's been a little while since I played, but my skills were towards economics and "diplomacy" for the most part, was working pretty well for Europe until I crossed your path ;) hehehe, I'll apply for your healer position if you'll have me.

index.php?eID=image&uid=6474&mode=2

"Be all my sins remembered."