Posts by SpartanBG

This was one of the nicest additions to the game after the particle effects.

I would love to see the game running more smoothly thou, i'm having some performance issues on the 500 man maps :(

Dear Supremacy Team,

Is there something i'm missing, because Supremacy is running really bad on my computer.

Please find my PC specs below:

I don't think a browser based game should be an issue with this spec, even thou its old af - 2012 old.
    Please assist if possible .

Best Regards,

SpartanBG

I figured this much, already managed to do it, i just wanted to give some feedback how the system looks kind of flawed.
    Maybe we should get big LOG IN button and a smaller one to play as a guest user.

Guys, seriously, when you install the game on android and start it you see a big "Play" button, but the login with existing account is not very intuitive. I'm currently stuck on user#random numbers and cannot find where to logout from that "guest-type" account and login to my own.

i do not think it was even alpha in flanders

plus do you remember beta test for othe MMOs?- it was taking months or years ( ie closed project Total War Arena - 2015-2019)

BRUH HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT, i still cry at night when i remember Arena (just managed to get to Tier10 with my romans :( )

From my personal experience, people are being really harsh at people using GM, calling them names, being rude.
    I understand it, I've also been in games where whales just rule the map.

Bashing gold users is not the problem, the problem is rude bashing.

Dear Supremacy Team,

I have been experiencing a lot of freezes lately while using the Diplomacy massaging, it has become so bad, i currently am In a game where my coalition refuse to write at all because the game is crashing a lot.

I am playing on LEGACY mode, playing from both home and work (home PC got 8 gigs of RAM 4GHZ 8 core processor; work is 4GB Ram with Core 2 duo). I am using 2 different browsers, From home its OPERA, maybe its the more RAM i have but it still freezes the browser, at work I am using Mozilla sometimes the PC becomes unusable when I use diplomacy chat.

If there is anything i can provide to help you, please do ask for it.

It actually is the default option since several game updates ago, if it isn't for you then you probably changed this view option at some time in the past (toggled it on and off) and the setting was saved for your account. Please spread the awareness then if you encounter more players getting confused with country colors :)

I will kind sir.

I'm also a legacy user and I believe the day they remove it, they will also say goodbye to a big part of the players.

I completely agree with you, the new version is confusing. I don't really care about the new unit images, the zoom, the fancy sea, or any of the new graphics.. It's a strategy game so I just want to have a clear vision of the game situation. In the legacy mode you can see exactly where the troops are, where they are heading and the composition, whereas on the new version you can't.. It's as simple as that I think.

I can't agree nor I can disagree.

Its hard to make everyone happy but we as a community must figure a way on how to improve the current suggestion :).

I am having a blast trying all sorts of browser based strategy games just to figure out what I like and what I dislike