Posts by keithappleby

Just a quick question

are my troops hidden as well if i plant them in an alliance fort that is big enough to hide troop count.

example. my alliance member has a level 4 fort, if i place my men on their will it show ? or the actual number of men, as its not my fort but his..

Cheers

keith

maybe if the sub was only visable for a set period a day instead, since they cannot stay underwater indefinately. but i dont think a balloon should spot a sub, as a sub is underwater. and a balloon would only spot a sub if it was at the top of the water, not say 50ft down

Game ID 6432511

let me explain.

a few days ago Catalonia (spain) was one of the biggest nations in the game, No problem.

above catalonia (France) (which is now owned by catalonia) was the second biggest player in the game, seperated by a couple of countries.

These two countries were top of the leader board.

Now both countries are 1,

Both countries have basically merged into one country Catalonia. based on the time frame I find it odd.

Considering both countries were massive.

can someone look into this.

Hi,

i was part of the winning team in the world of flames scenario : game id 6281712

that was at least 3 2 weeks ago, i have since had my stats updated and gained a level since, but i have not received the medal associated with the game. please can someone look into this. #

cheers

keith

ok..

just a short rant.

im attacking a single unit, with 8 men.

said unit is on 0.6hp

i attack for a full round, with 8 men.

i loose one man (no problem)

check and that one unit is STILL on 0.6hp (no damage taken at all) strange

so. 8 men cannot damage 1 man, but 1 man can damage 8 men

not sure how the figures work, but that dont sound right lol.

ok

so i like being a pain in the butt but here is another dodgy one game id 6404321

ireland.. there are a lot of posts like this in the paper.. no war, just taking over country after country, day 6 and already taken over uk, scotland, wales, norway and sweden. in this manner, all the same.. needs looking into.

cheers

keith

the following two paper excerts are from day 2 (DAY 2???)

6:20 am War has been declared! ARTHUR GRIFFITH made it clear today, that JOHN SINCLAIR and his troops have to expect the harshest of all possible treatments.

6:20 am The 5th Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Glasgow.
    6:20 am The 14th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Aberdeen.
    6:20 am The 13th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Braemar.
    6:20 am The 12th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Durness.
    6:20 am The 11th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Fort William.
    6:20 am The 10th Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Dunvegan.
    7:20 am Inverness: The 3rd Infantry Brigade (SCOTLAND) (K 3) has been destroyed.
    7:20 am The 8th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Inverness.

Casualties since the beginning of this war:
    IRELAND - 1,000
    SCOTLAND - 1,000

Considering the whole of scotland was defeated why only 1000 men?? where is the other 90,000

----------------------------------

2:57 pm War has been declared! GEORGE V. made it clear today, that ARTHUR GRIFFITH and his troops have to expect the harshest of all possible treatments.
    3:05 pm Peace has been restored between KINGDOM OF ENGLAND and IRELAND. Their markets are open again.
    5:57 pm War! Without warning, ARTHUR GRIFFITH's troops opened fire on the unsuspecting soldiers of GEORGE V.. Leaders in the whole world are appalled by this ruthless action.
    5:57 pm The 3rd Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Wrexham.
    7:04 pm Wrexham: The 11th Infantry Brigade (KINGDOM OF ENGLAND) (D 11) has been destroyed.
    7:08 pm The 2nd Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Liverpool.
    8:31 pm The 3rd Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Birmingham.
    9:49 pm The 4th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Cardiff.
    9:53 pm The 6th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Sheffield.
    10:01 pm The 2nd Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Newcastle.
    11:14 pm The 4th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Exeter.
    11:14 pm London: The 1st Infantry Brigade (KINGDOM OF ENGLAND) (D 1) has been destroyed.
    11:14 pm 3rd Infantry Division (IRELAND) captures the capital of KINGDOM OF ENGLAND, London. War weariness reaches new lows in KINGDOM OF ENGLAND while people celebrate in the streets of DUBLIN.
    1:26 am The 6th Infantry Brigade (IRELAND) has captured Norwich.
    3:20 am The 2nd Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Carlisle.
    4:44 am Edinburgh: The 4th Infantry Division (KINGDOM OF ENGLAND) (D 4) has been destroyed.
    4:44 am The 2nd Infantry Division (IRELAND) has captured Edinburgh.

Casualties since the beginning of this war:
    IRELAND - 3,000
    KINGDOM OF ENGLAND - 7,000

Considering the whole of scotland was defeated why only 7000 men?? where is the other 83,000

Hi guys,

i think there is something fishy going on with Italy, in the above game, im not sure, but he doesnt seem to be killing many people, and has took over 25 territories, and still has plenty of men. doesnt appear to be enought deaths/kills in the paper to warrant the amount of area he has taken over.

its only day 3, i have been working hard to take territories, lost loads of men, and only took about 6, this guy has took over 20. and hardly any losses.

can someone please look into this.

cheers

i may be missing something, but its odd.

Dragon Hunters is a new alliance; we are looking for members

Rules,

Must be active,

At least level 5

English speaking

We will be playing team games, and challenges once up and running properly.

Discord channel will be available soon.

Cheers

The Dragonian

OK.. so im fighting romania, in this game, and im pi@@ed. lol

I owned Jassy, with 31 men on it. he attacks no problem, i have a level 2 fort, suddenly Jassy becomes his, whilst i still have 29 men on it.. now he is kicking my but.. Jassy changed hands whilst my men were in the fort, now im loosing.

definately a bug that needs looking into.

ok..

i logged on this morning, and morocco was still in his starting position... with his normal starting countries,

i just logged on to find he had taken out all of the country next to him, in less than a day.. wow..

however

Newspaper says he attacked capital 6000 dead 4000 losses, no more deaths than that.. but he has taken over 10 different coutnries..

No records in paper of his attacks or taken over other towns, like it normally does.. something wrong.

can someone check this out.. please

fishy as hell.. someone needs to look into this..

dodgy

Hi,

I have just attacked a fort ran by the computer, and i noticed that the computer has split the men inside the fort into two armies. how is this allowed, i have tried to split my men but because they are attacking the same place they just merge together, this is a little one sided, I have 63 armies, now attacking a fort, where they have split into a team of 10 and a team of 7 in the fort, meaning my attack now has a lower value.

Not sure if the computer is cheating or if its a bug, but its an unfair advantage, considering players cannot split armies inside a fort, or when attacking, Yes you can attack from different location, but when they merge together at the attack point you cannot split them

ok so I have to say this. I'm disgusted

firstly, I tried to join a coalition, was accepted, then the owner kicked me out and attacked me at my weakest points. (a underhanded tactic to find my unit weaknesses) (round 1)

Then to top it off I tried to make a new coalition which includes another two countries that are in the same area and I get told I cant create a new coalition for 8 hours.

That is a bit underhanded.

let me give you the jist. I started as east Algeria (i believe), west Algeria already had a coalition set up, so i requested to join, he accepted, booted and then started to attack my country. told me that he would wipe me out in 2 days lol. anyway, he teamed up with Egypt and Arabia, so I contacted west Libya and morocco, to team up with me, but I cannot set up a coalition.

If anything it should be him that is not allowed a coalition for 8 hours.

cheers

HI all,

im Keith,

i used to play this game years ago, and have recently joined back up, i work long hours on night shifts, and play this game during the night, and im looking for an active alliance. i am currently only on my first and second games, so am starting out again on this system. if anyone is willing to take me on lol. then i would be grateful. english speaking, active daily, and relearning.

full account for a full year, looking for games, etc. friends to play with, have fun, and general chit chat. have been trying to find a uk alliance, but having no luck finding an active one..

cheers

keith