Posts by Nyko_Okyn

About the barracks, if I put two barracks in two provinces with double production I will produce more troops in one day than if I place them in provinces with single production. Or is there something I haven't thought of?

1 - Do not attack without cover, either by artillery or armored vehicles. Facing a fort without protection is suicide, so forcing the enemy out of it with artillery is more efficient, especially if it's a bot.

2 - Some resources are more expensive depending on the map, like iron on the 100 player map and oil on the 31 player map. So, if you're going to attack someone, make sure it's someone who has the most valuable resources (which could also be a resource you're in need of at the moment).

3 - Don't expand too fast, doing so means having multiple provinces with low morale and no infrastructure, which results in low resource production. And as provinces have a maintenance cost, if you take many provinces of the same resource, you will possibly have a lower production of other resources that were not compensated.