Posts by Golden Buddha

yeah they know about that

flags are moved +1

so your flag is somewhere else ie, belgium, then someone else has a belgium flag and so one

every small nation has flags moved. I made a topic about that how they were moved but cannot find it now.

sorry

Game #13 2654744 Winner: Apriori 2nd: Deniz

2nd : G@D

In general we finished 10 maps mostly won by guys from alliances

below I listed alliances and number of participants they have in 2nd round amon 20 participants:

Grupo de Operiacones Maldito: 6 players (30%)

Grupo de operaciones Maldito2: 2 players (10%)

Blietzkriege NL : 3 players (15%)

ODI: 2 players (10%)

So I became a little bit worried about number of participants from Maldito: 40% for now as I do not want to be squeezed by brutal numbers like this guy but to be defeated by a better player.

Only 7 ( including me and my ally from a former game) out of 20 guys are without any alliance ties .

is there something we can do about that to evenly spread Maldito and Blietzkriege between games?

just an idea, nothing more:

if we are having maps of 4-6 people I somehow do not see anyone making it out from a map with 3 Blitz/Malditos there.

Unless we have alliances maps ODI vs Maldito2 ( 2 vs2), Blietzkriege vs Maldito ( 3 vs 3) and so on.

I believe map would close it there was no active player on the map

but I always suspected that AI is cheating on the market and troop's maintenance. ( in Total Wars AI does not pay upkeep of armies so they produce armies like crazy...) . Probably AI gets preferable trade deals from other AIs

are they allowed to send offers to each other without placing them on the market?

or maybe accept all deals you send to other countries, before they went inactive....

that is why Ottomans and UK have to hurry to a frontline, because they are to far away.

If entente Fails to bring British and Algerian Troops to the front, while Ottomans and Bulgrians will be there- Entente is done.

Gotta question about swarming alliance players - we have a lot of guys from alliances, especially from one alliance

It is proven they always work together, never against each other

What is the idea of organizers to run next round the way that people from the same alliance do not constitute 50-75 % of players on the map? I believe there in 26 people who made it to the second round . There is around 12 guys from alliances that has representation more than 2 users.

Why not allow them to fight 5 vs 5 on a special alliance map so the normal players do not have die attacked 4 vs 1 straight away?

Or maybe distribute them evenly between the maps with other players going through lottery?

yes

but you do not have to waste whole army to defend every single fort

you start with killing Bulgaria , then ottomans and if their armies die on your forts centrals will have to move troops from north to south to defend fallen comrades.

Central powers cannot push to long into Russia because of western Entente so they have to win in 2-3 days or withdraw.

these are standard patterns for this map. every map has it's standard patterns.

play map more than 10 times and you will start to see them.

Gas were important starting day 10 or 20 start building airforce will need airfield in your lands:) I general start day 20 I have 6/8 factory 4 to build fighter slow in they building queue . Depend situation map you will need them and with gas build or move them to the location need. On my last 500 I hold solo they front from Siberia down to Afganistan with airforce against 5 enemy players. I let my ally focus other parts holding them on my front decimading there army. I had 1400 fighter with 500 bombers:D good luck brake they defend:D , From 750 city I had 725 airfields

1900 planes - 2 days and they are dead if you give me 500 fighters

I find Coal - the resource I lack the most on maps. Especially if you need fleets

only valid strategy for Russia is - keep your army alive and do not die in border skirmishes

even if all 4 Centrals attack you fight that way so you have always 1 line of defense behind with garrisons.

Going into 1-2 border battles and loosing everything is the sure way to lose

So yeah

Centrals have to punch quickly as Entente is getting 45% more infantry every single day

Knock Russia or Italy first, then rest

Russia seems pretty easy as there is no help coming , but it is huge and takes a lot of time

While knocking Italy will open you doors to southern France and will block African reinforcements