Posts by Golden Buddha

recently one of players who never had possibility to play legacy in supremacy tried legacy in COW.

Judging COW legacy as 10 he estimated that Supremacy revamp is4/10 comparing to COW legacy...

maybe we can ask some other new supremacy player to t est legacy in COW- tutorial above.

Let us know how you judge Revamp comparing to Legacy- that would a very indicative opinion as someone who never used legacy in supremacy would be able to see who it worked

as i wrote in other topic Slyx is familiar with

Revamp takes 5-10 more tiem than legacy to do exactly same things

during that time we have multiple glitches, lags, denial of service ( orders do not go through server)

can we do something about revamp so it works without issues and doesnt waste so much time

that is main reason people who paid for HC want money back-0 HC is to save time, revamp is wasting way more time than HC is saving

it is comparison of time spent in legacy and in revamp

revamp takes 5-10 more time to play than legacy and still you never know if revamp would work

I would like something like legacy back so I can spent less time in game and at the same time play much more

province admisnitration

completely unhelpful since last change

I have town on 3 continents

having possibility to choose only towns in america was saving my life- now it is gone

filtering by building doesnt work as expected

i fired up building of 90 railways on energy in europe, everything done by hand, one province after one province due to broken panel

today i found out only 5 were in construction

revamp wasted around 55 minutes of my time

in legacy it would take me 5 minutes and I was sure I will see all 90 railways in production

revamp is IMHO is focused only on wasting time of the players- not sure what strategy is behind it but you surely see how much time is wasted by revamp comparing to time you spend using legacy to the same task couple of times faster

Like I said, I'll try to get back to you with any info as to why this might be happening. Best case its fixable without much trouble. If it doesn't work for some reason I'll award you the medal manually. I think it's fair to assume you managed to kill more than 1k units with arty over the years. :/

it all depends how Bombardment is defined in a code of that Medal

i does not seem to be related to arts, rgs or shooting ships

doesnt seem to be related to Bombers neither

in my case

from what i see there are two issues with graphic

models which are too heavy and you cannot hide them. they are also not the best in showing what is happening in the map ie. if you scan large area like whole africa. they just look ok for some but have no function in the game. as a commander i should see in one blink of the eye what i have in that region and models do not fulfill that role- banners do

other thing are labels/banners - problems with labels is they are recalculated depending how big is a zoom . recalculating them every single time slows downs performance. Leave banner as it was in legacy so it always shows all kinds of units. at max zoom out banners turn into pins anyway and you cannot see anything

Slyx probably removed my post about revamp where I was not happy with Revamp development. I still think Java client development of Supremacy in 2010 stood on a much higher level than revamp development in 2021 after 2-3 years of work.

can someone fix revamp that way that playing 500 and 100 maps will be possible once again on PC?

It is possible to somehow play smaller maps if you sacrifice 5 * more time than in legacy but big maps... uuu

armies are not moving where they were sent at random occasions

armies do not follow given orders at random occasions

diplomacy doesn't work from time to time

wrong nations are given offers and I sometimes finish giving maps for maps to enemies

building queues do not work at random occasions

rally points do not work at random occasions

fire modes do not work at random occasions

game is laggy to the point you are not able to play it

there are multiple UI and graphic glitches

spies do not work at random occasions

spy reports do not work at random occasions

spy maps do not work at random occasions

'current structure in building ' filters do not work at random occasions

structure filters do not work at random occasions

map shows units from other side of the map at random occasions

map shows strange countries and boundaries at random occasions

map does not load for 20 + minutes at random occasions

reporting anything via regular way doest not give any results at all

i bought HC to save my time from supremacy, i cannot afford to spend it on reporting same thing dozen times

Slyx

Is there any way I can obtain my barrage cross?

sorry to call you directly but no other channel works.

is it possible at to assign dedicated GO for all issues related to Game Overview and statistics' issues?

Surely bytro technicians will solve the problems listed in the messages.

I just wonder if you who respond to our messages played at Supremacy 1914 and if you like the game, try playing 3 or 4 games from 500 players at once.

Before the suspension of legacy mode I also played 20 games at the same time, now I can't play 3 games.

it is because revamp is so broken and unresponsive that managing things take up to 10 times more than in legacy

only if you can afford that much time more you can quadruple check if orders were carried out by lagging servers

Everything is tested at minimum 2 weeks before it is released. If you'd like to provide feedback early, just join the frontline pioneers and you'll have access to content before it is released for everyone. Also helps us tremendously with adjustments.

can we change pipeline for build releases and test them always for full 4 weeks? This will give 2* more time to test things and fix bugs before release of a new build

I got one question

how it is possible that in 2021 we have Revamp that works worse than 2010 Java Client?

How is it possible that in 2021 Revamp is behind in development to 2010 java Client despite superior technology,funds and experience?

I cannot simply understand that

is game evolving into another game and supremacy is is used as a basic but outdated blueprint?

fire mods do not work in High Command

I am paying for that so I am expecting fire modes to work

why my units in revamp are ramming into enemy while having option of offensive fire? I am losing troops battles wars and maps because of that

any solution how to avoid that? any chance for hot fix?

is it possible to give test cases to FP and tester to see what is happening to spies in 500 maps?

i am not able to describe situation as i do not see logs but quality of counter spies is couple times worse than in legacy

same with my offensive spies

sometimes both counter spies and offensive spies do exactly nothing as there are no information in newspaper they caught anything or destroyed anything

i noticed that for 12 years spies of same kind were performing different actions at the same day: stealing, dmging , seeing armies

right now it looks more like spies either destroy, or steal or see armies? Is it a correct observation?

revamp path finding broken to the core

in legacy when AI/Human took ROW from you all paths were recalculated to avoid causing war, from what I remember. Since revamp came I caused ,only in one map, 15 unintentional wars. troops were not stopping after ROW was removed and marching into neutral provinces. Rally points were pushing new units straight through everything, not even checking if we still have ROW.

looks to me that revamp path finding works only once- when you give order to move or create rally point.after that 0 checks are done if the route is still valid. whoever removed those check should bring them back. remove graphic from revamp, not mechanic that is needed for game to continue normally. noone cares about nice models but when game causes you 15 wars because it's systems are broken

ofc everything started when someone decided to change popularity system without proper in-depth testing how this will influence gameplay, but this is another story

all to all revamp is so broken and probably unfixable ( if almost nothing was done to fix it for 2 years) GMs and HC are here to save your time but revamp forces you to quadruple check if everything works as it was intended to because of multiple issues. so you finish fixing yourself all bad commands revamp has done. Revamp does not meet any criteria of p2W software unfortunately and should be shut down immediately till it is in playable state , not some alpha stage. it is not playing anymore - it is fighting UI and fixing all mistake UI and server have made.

that is ofc my private opinion as a game designer and pro-player: waste of time to use revamp as you are forced to spend several times more time than playing same map in legacy

you can have your own opinion but it starts to remind me Cyberpunk when they released it :-)