Posts by Golden Buddha

Yes flowering is still possible in general, this includes planes. I do not regard flowering as identical to the previously described immelman exploit though. It had a different underlying mechanic. For me it is important to give the same name only to the same mechanic, so that we don't get confused in discussions.

The flowering issue will only be fixed once we switch to the newer combat system sometime in the future.

mechanic different but tricks works exactly the same:

- flower planes

- move them within enemy patrol area never setting up patrol or attacking ( we do nto want to cause our attack tick)

- move them around for some time till you shoot everything

- then come back to airfield and look for another patrol to shoot

- you will take some mnimal losses but will shoot way more enemy planes

Alliance Name : Bounty Hunters Guild

Alliance Leader : Druzus

Language : eng

Year Founded : 2016

Recruitment : No

Match Ready : Yes

We play only game 1 vs 4 or 5

So I am going there ad fight 4 or 5 of you

no gold, no sitters, no toxic behaviors

do nto worry- you get ELO poitns for wins , it simply works

I say it does not work anymore since planes are supposed to deal attack damage and receive defense damage with each tick. So pulling them back at certain times would not give any benefit anymore. If it appears to be working in some cases then this is just due to the high random factor in S1914 combat results right now (which can result in sometimes no damage being dealt, but it cannot be controlled which side is affected), which can only be fixed by switching to the CoW combat system.

it works because in original immelmman you wantd to avoid attacking opponent's planes with flwoer was never good idea, but defending with flower- now that this completely different thing which makes whole battle mechanic go south

so we fly in flower and redirect our planes makign sure they are flyign withotu settign up a patrol anywhere. we want to defend ourselves in flwoer formation without a need to attack. that decimated GO gumba on plane's test map that much he had to ask whole map to help him after he lost all planes.

so as such basic idea behind immelmman - use flower defense to cause dmg still works but ofc you will take some dmg now. losses should be 10-1 in your favor so I ma completely fine with that.

well it doesnt work as it used to

planes are now weaker and kill enemeis slower than before

in general : you can use mechanics used in immelmman 1 and immlemman2 in innovative way and cause serious dmg to enemy, but you will always take some casualties

it is possible that devs spawn them at the beginign of them map to gieve AI some means of protection and oyu will enver xpect no port country to have subs

for sure it is not for scoutign as AIs see whole map and see what is inside garrisons lvl 5 forts without need for scouting units. this is why they are so good in atatcking empty provs and weakly defended areas they simply scan your troops before making attack

yes, i got my info about game mechanic and battle engine from wars

in almost 700 maps i fought around 25 000 wars and probably more than 500 000 big battles ( over 100 units)

it would be nice if bytro counted that data someday

the best link to follow is the one that you quoted

but we do not have access to that doc any more as it was created by thoe who came before us. There were some changes made recently and and you need to compare data with life experience

every update ( 2 weeks time) o hotfix changes some aspects of the game and it is not covered in a quoted doc

bets advice- fight at least 20 wars per map to get your own empirical data

Hello

i have seen dozens of games lost by people because push with victory points saved cheatign player and let him win a map

so there are 2-3 options we have to remedy this:

1. block trade of victory points

2. increase time in which you need to keep victory poitns from 1-2 real tiem days to over 3 so GOs have tiem to r eact

3. increase reaction tiem of GOs to victory push reports which probably is not possible with limited number of GOs

I hope everyone will see obvious gain for a communitty from such a changes

Thanks

GB

Hello everyone

it could be useful tip if you are tired loosing to people who simply have no skills but more accounts or map. Are you fed up with it as you should be- we have 3 solutions for you!

They are very similar to each other and quite simple to do but in all of them you will need dedicated number of players who have same desire for clean gameplay like you. So what do we do? First we make rules of our map: what map, what is allowed, what is not allowed, make a post on forum, discord, chat and gather people to fill most of spots on map. What is next – is what makes huge difference in the way how you feel about map.

• Set up alliance map if you have alliance. Go to alliance tab, look for maps and create round for your alliance friends- only people from your alliance will be able to play and you will have good time with them. You can also set up password for such a map. Number of maps is limited but big enough for almost everyone.
    • If you have friends who want to join from outside your alliance and you cannot convince them to join your alliance- you go for regular map with password. Create required map with password and share password with others in a safe manner.
    • If you have idea about bigger maps like 100 or 500 – you will need Role Playing map. What we do- we inform bytro we would like to set up RP on 500 map- they will tell you what are requirements to start such a map. GO or CC should be enough to make it happen but if they are not responding for weeks- then there is point to contact Slyx or Arcorian via forum. In most cases you need to fill most of map but there were exceptions for Lighting Turks where ie 125 people was enough to start 500 RP. In most cases you need more than half capacity of the map. Not sure but maybe event maps are also possible for start as a RPs? You need to check. And do not forget to set up password so you do not have Randoms on map.

Having all of that in mind make sure everyone is following rules you created before you joined the map and have fun. That is the only way you will feel real experience of playing strategy.

GL HF