Posts by Golden Buddha

Hello

if I win alliance game 4 vs 4 with only one player on my side- will I get more ELO points for that or the same amount as if playing with 3 other guys on my side?

it is standard Eruope 1914 , 4 vs 4 but there was always only me on my side

I want to be 100% sure that the answer is correct as I am not intending to sit longer and I wonder if it is worth winning it for normal ELO.

thank you

GB

thanks for the invite but i dont think 4 on 1 is very fair. i know your probably better than myself and anyone i could get to play. maybe in the future we could meet on the field of battle.

you can be right

5 vs 1 should be even, have a look at 4 vs 1 : gameID=2973403

but tbh - you can play Boot Brigade or AMK

Hello

I wanted to ask when bytro intends to bring back old aggressive fire which does not cause wars with everyone around

especially on fast maps it is huge pain as after coming back couple of minutes later you are at war with half of the world and there are no chances you can win a map

I would like to ask for date when it would be fixed as one of the main advantages of HQ is to have Aggressive Fire which hits enemies, not neutral AIs

hardcoded behaviour for smaller units

they are more resistant to dmg and even after loosing 90% of troops they can still do dmg equal to 25% of original force

it is supposed to be more realistic where small defenders could hide better and kill easier masses of enemy troops

in most drastic examples you can deal 0 dmg with 50 arts or BSes to a single infantry

I had 500infs and 50cavs stopped by 2 infs as I killed just one of them, not both.

but this was 36-6 months ago. as we have a period of update abundance everything we say or write on forum could be not valid any more or the next week.

just remember to send small troops against small units. i tend to send lemmings ( attacks of single infs) against troops below 5 infs. They mostly do better than attacking with bigger force.

I do started to miss chat even thought many complained about it

I believe removing it is a little overkill in improving perfromance

after 10 years you feel it was always part of you even though you sometimes you were banned form using it.

Make Bytro Chat great again!

1. There were a lot of changes to a game and you would like to read updates

2. Morale drops slower unless you reach certain number of troops of same type ( I think max dmg cap[40 infs]) when you start to lose morale faster as at that point game tries to save units

3. It is hardcoded that smaller units have better results than a bigger ones: it is easier to hit many attackers while hard to hit one defender hidden in ruins. It is better sometimes to divide your huge stack into multiple smaller ones as huge stacks vs 1-2 inf very often get result of 0 dmg.... even 50 BSes or 50 arts can miss a single inf.

read strategy forum to have better understanding what is happening.

So you have to be stationary. But all buildings in that province influence defender as both buildings and morale of province get hit from enemy dmg... Even if it is you who is attacking and enemy simply responds to your attack with defensive values- buildings can ne destroyed.

if you analyze that you will find a way to reduce your dmg from enemy by around 33% .

everything in the province gets hit during the fight- no matter where you stand

difference in att dmg applied and def dmg is important. so smaller stacks but full of different units will have different dmg. Zou have at least 4 articles describing dmg and limits of dmg for units.

1. Cars always have defensive bonus when they are defending. But even when they fight a battle ( both armies attack each other) you will have army A attacking army B and at the same time army B attacking army A. So in this case car will attack A and in the second fight defend against A. Same with cavs.

2. no answer to that. As I saw 2 inf defending against my 500 infs and 50 cavs and loosing only 1 inf while killing one of my infs... But it is often that big armies deal 0 dmg to much smaller enemies.

3. Fort has cover area of 3 km. Everything in this area get a bonus as long as it is defending . Attacking removes that bonus as it would be possible for garrison to attack enemy troops and get 95% less casualties.. So you have to be stationary. But all buildings in that province influence defender as both buildings and morale of province get hit from enemy dmg... Even if it is you who is attacking and enemy simply responds to your attack with defensive values- buildings can ne destroyed.

if you analyze that you will find a way to reduce your dmg from enemy by around 33% .

well you can play against me

I play as the only person from my alliance while you take 4 guys and we play

but there could be some alliances looking for fight

both Blitzkriege's , Kingsman, Band of brothers, Bloody Buckets and couple more abroad