Posts by Raven45

I would also like to provide my feedback, which is similar to the OP's.

First off, the colors are far, far too muted. I would like much more contrast. One of the best parts about playing a map painting game is seeing your nation's color stretched across a continent, and the colors here all look the same.

Second, the icons for resources and improvements are WAY too small, even on the closest zoom level (the zooming feels smoother though so that is a plus)!

Third, the contrast between light and dark for Fog of War is not clear enough, so it can be somewhat hard to distinguish how far my troops can see at first glance.

Lastly, and my biggest complaint so far, is that the 3D icons make it EXTREMELY difficult to see a) the makeup of stacks and b) the location of stacks. In the old client I was able to see at a glance, very quickly, exactly how many tanks/arty/cars etc were in the enemy stack. Now I see a 3D model which tells me only one type of unit the enemy has, and gives me no further information without actually clicking on the stack. The little circles with numbers in them are far too small and equally unhelpful.

Please give us an option to use the old army markers, similar to how we could use the pins from the original client in the legacy client.