Posts by Betty ass cracker

okay no you didn't read a thing i said so here i'll say it again what there should be is a replica of the 500 player map but get this all nations not split down between 500 players you see idk why you said that's called 100 player map because everything i don't want is the 100 player map it's a horrible map it has like what not even 10 provinces a nation and in the 500 player map France has like about 400 provinces alone so don't come at me like that

Hello fellers i came up with an idea with the 500 player map and turning that into a different style where all nations are not broken down but all nations full again with there empires and everything the reason is the map is a perfect size for it because of the amount of provinces the map contains and also not everyone in the 500 player wants to rebuild there nations very few do and if you were to do so it would take a long time and skill because you would 100% run into someone better than you i hope this mode comes to the game eventually it would be the map i'd play for good what do you guy's think