Posts by Selling Gloves

If you have different types of units stacked like artillery and infantry or tanks and infantry it only shows the artillery or the tank and then a number to indicate the infantry, when they are stacked like this the artillery/tank/whatever that is not infantry has the same icon which is very confusing

Not an option the update was needed to prepare the system for future improvements. E.g. the mobile version and the steam release.

I do remember a lot of people saying the same when we changed to HTML5 btw and in the end yes we lose some but a large number of the "I will certainly go away" stayed eventually.Give it time give CONSTRUCTIVE feedback and walk with us to the future. As no update was the lesser of 2 evils compared to this update. We need to get rid of legacy systems to change supremacy2009 to supremacy2019, this is impossible without your, constructive, feebdack. Keeping legacy around will be deathweight in the future rendering void the systematic improvements made in this revamp

Im afraid i will really leave if thats the case, i tried call of war and kingdoms but i didnt like either of them because of the UI and the 3D units, i thought supremacy always had the superior UI and mechanics and if it really cant be stopped i think it really is a shame.