Posts by fiercedeity

So you never use it to directly bomb large enemy armies?

I havent played in a while so not sure if theyve been nerfed or anything. I just remember the top guy had hordes of bombers and he could just weaken the hell out of my army before his reached mine.

Ive been playing since bombers were even a thing and so my mindset has always been stuck on mass artillery production.

I cant seem to get the hang of using bombbers because if I ever go to bomb something I just seem to lose all of them in a matter of a couple hours.

Usually nowadays ill see the strongest player with a gorillian bombers just devasting whole armies.

Can mass arty still work in these harsh of times. Any tips for proper bomber and fighter usage.

Thank you

Why cant you guys just focus on making your newer client based looks more on the legacy version?

It clearly is so much easier to use and looks better. This is coming from a vet and new player viewpoint as I had showed my friend who had just started and he enjoys legacy way more.

I have the mobile version too and just looking at it and trying to do anything is so clunky.

You perfected your game with the legacy version, dont need to fix what was never broken.

From someone who loves your game.

If I were to have a trail of fortresses with say like 5-10 units holding them and an army of 100 was chasing me inwards, would the enemy suffer more casualities or would I more with his huge army focusing down each fortress.

What I mean by that it be a viable tactic if you were outnumbered and you were to leave a trail of units that size in forts and by the time they reached your main army forted in your capitol would they have taken more losses than the ones you sacrificed and left behind in the fort trails.