Posts by Frank_666

How do You do that?

What does it mean to kick inactive players? They just turn into AIs?

Some players after joining the map, they will quit. When they quit, their country will be automatically controlled by the computer (AI). But the slot is still full because their name is still on the game list. Game admin can kick those players, so that the slot will be empty. And I believe many games before day 7, if the slot is open, new players could join and play that country. To answer your first question, see Hastings's post above mine.

EEK!!! Always makes me nervous when peoples talk about me. :whistling::/8|

Yeah, people are the same. But I kinda like you, Furry, with a cat as a profile, always thought you are like a cat and cute. But the fact is you are already 58. :( Maybe old cutie cat then. :) ;)

Crazy mind but smart.

On another game I play, there is something called a 'FOBY' culture (Find Out By Yourself) which I strongly agree with. The concept behind it is to have strict moderation on the content provided on the forum so that people will enjoy mastering the game gradually & naturally over time and those who put in effort, and therefore gain the more superior skills, will be rewarded with massive amounts of success which will motivate others to try new techniques to catch those elite level guys.

I have turned down offers of advice from very good players because I would prefer to figure all of these things out on my own and I wouldn't like some guy who joins today with 10 multis to destroy me with the skillset of a 10 year veteran simply because he read 200 words on a web page. That's not how the real world works, and that's not how a complex game like this should work.

So I recommend any new player who's here for the magic answer to dominate everyone in front of you to actually store some data in an excel sheet and use it to figure out the domination edge on your own. Doing this is way more rewarding than getting spoon fed every skill you desire......

I know what you meant. But if there's an easy way to do it, would you still prefer to do in your own way (maybe the most complex way)? I'm not asking you question, but it's worth to think about.

(Off topic: Btw, it is the same thing when our parents teach us, and you don't agree, they are angry but can't change you because there were the same before...) - Off Topic

(If you don't like it, just don't curse me. This is what I most fear for. LOL)

Hello, actually, most of your ideas are already exist in the game... Maybe you did not notice yet. Maybe you should check the game manual first if you have not done so: https://forum.supremacy1914.com/index.php?game-manual/

I only play games which are not require to download anything, could play directly on the website with internet.

These games are what I also play except this Supremacy 1914 game:

- Tankwars (io game) -> tankwars.io (website)

- Krunker (io game as well) -> krunker.io (website)

- Curve Fever (io game again:rolleyes:) -> curvefever.pro (website)

I used to play World of Warships and Red Alert 2, these large size games, but due to my laptop limited space, no longer can play them. :(

Hello all,

I have a question (maybe this got discussed previously, but I still can't fully understand) on 2 stacks artillery attack the same target.

So let's say we have two stacks with 50 artillery each. When I order them firing at the same target (let's use the province here) from different direction (so they are not able to merge together), is the total damage, the two stacks have done to the target same as one stack (50 artillery)? And when I put them together (as one stack with 100 artillery), they do the same damage as 50 artillery, right? Is there any difference here?

Sorry if my question confuse you,

Thank you,

Frank Kid

Thank you Edwylm for details explanations. I understood.

Hello all,

I know when you first play the supremacy game, you need to register for an account, which you have to create a password and a username. I'm not sure if there is any rule for creating a username. But from what I saw in the game, there is none. Recently, I saw a player named (account) "Adolf Erwin" when he first showed up in global chat. And I have also seen some players name themselves by using some sensitive words. If there's none rule for creating usernames, my question is do we need one? It would be a filter if we have the rules. Detect the sensitive words. When the player wants to use that word, a sentence showed up on the screen beside their names, saying something like "please change the username due to sensitive words..." (Something like this) That would be better.

The second thing I want to talk about is the chatting rules (both global chat and help chat). Currently, we don't have anything like a bulletin board full of rules. My suggestion is to make a poster or something similar, and write the specific and strict rules on it, then put it beside the chat area, so that the players can check it anytime and knowing what can be said or what cannot be said. I understand this is hard to do, but if you don’t, I see some players speaking sensitive words in the chat channel. Another method is programming the system to let the machine automatically detect these sensitive and bad words. Once a player posted these words, the machine immediately replaces them with "XX".

I know this game has many moderators, game operators and administrators, but there is no guarantee that at least one mod supervise at any time. Recently, I saw some players mentioned "Hitler" (sorry I said here) in the chat. I know the game is under strict German laws, so mentioning "Nazi" (sorry again) words is a violation of the rules. Although I am not a moderator yet, I have to pretend to be a deputy moderator (because there are no MODs or GOs online at that time) to warn them. I know this is wrong and I should not do it another time because I already get warning from LightingTurk once, I apologize here. Hope you guys can understand me. Thank you.

(Btw, actually I'm not good at English, so if there's anything above that you can't fully understand, my apologize. You could ask me anytime on details, I will try my best to reply to you in one hour.)

Thank you for taking time to read my message,

Frank:P

It's ok, Even if we would have 100 relevant replies here, there is this one guy that made up his mind by doing this without first thinking it through. His only concern is do everthing as it is in CoW. he doesn't give a (well you know) about supremacy1914 and certainly not for it's community.

his will is law xD

But I do want to thank everybody for their reaction.

Actually, I know who you are talking about. I was kidding.